Tuesday, August 03, 2010

City Crafters "Yum" Challenge

Happy Tuesday everyone!
Ready for another City Crafters Challenge? ... This week it's all about food ... And our lovely Cheryl is  hosting this weeks competition ... (you need to see her gorgeous project .. Wow!) You can make a card or any project you like as long as it is food related .... hop over to see the array of examples to get your juices flowing .... We even have the fantastic Lauren Bergold as Guest Designer ...



Our Sponsor this week is Digital Delights and if like me you like your digital stamps ... check out their adorable range .... All the DT have used them this week ... so cute ... so simple ...



I decided to use my Keeping Tabs template (PTI)  for both my card and the little box that holds my tea bags ... 

Papers are from My Mind Eye and I paper pieced my little mouse after doing some colouring ... a little handmade crepe paper flower and it's good to go ... and it did ... to my Sister in Law ...

I really hope you'll join in the fun with us this week - we had some fantastic entries last week so thank you to everyone that played along with us ...

Till soon

Ros





7 comments:

Unknown said...

this is absolutely adorable

Lynnda said...

this is AWESOME Ros.... so brilliantly done... I love this...totally....the colors great too...love it...xx

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is the cutest project! Love your choice here, pretty DP, cute digital stamp, and perfect template! Just too cute and lovely!

cnelson said...

This could not be cuter!! Absolutely delightful!!!

Tatanky said...

Hi Ros ! this is really cute. I love the idea.

Heather said...

Super cute! I love hot tea in the winter. Not quite sure why I can drink hot coffee all summer but not hot tea. Go figure! :)

Mona Pendleton said...

Pure cuteness Ros! That mouse is precious & your flower really pops!