Friday, July 08, 2011

Playing with Prima


Hello sweet friends

Well it's been a better day ... even though it has rained most of the time ... I got over my rantings you'll be glad to know ... and it was so nice to read your comments ... made me feel a whole lot better ... 'Thank You'
I have a couple of cards to share .. just been playing with my pad of Prima Botanicals ... I tend to hoard pretty papers ... and embellies ... and lace .. well ok ... everything really! And I got a new stamp today that I wanted to try out ... so here's the card with the new stamp ...


The stamp is by Magenta ... sweet blogger Chris let me know where I could buy MF goodies here in the UK so went I went onto the site ... I saw this stamp and just had to have it ...


as you can see ... I stamped it straight onto the Prima paper .. and used my new PTI scalloped die
This next card is for a family member who will be celebrating her birthday next week


I used another favourite stamp of mine from Tim Holtz ... would you believe I bought this for £4? I found this terrific art shop in Warrington where people who want to sell their used or unused craft stuff can do so ... I LOVE going there because I always come away with so many bargains ... and this stamp was unused!


I am really going to miss creating next week ... but I can at least hopefully still visit your blogs
Have a lovely evening ..

Till soon

~ Ros ~



16 comments:

papertrails leaver said...

Ros these are beautiful cards! I am hoarder too of my craft supplies so know what you mean. The Prima card layout is lovely! I love the second birthday with the carte postal stamp. Truly gorgeous! Glad you are doing better. :-)

Stella said...

I really gonna miss you but I will hop over to your blog to go on a sentimental journey :)
You just enjoy yourself; good food, good wine, lots of sun; I wish I could be there too.

Off track; you create magic. That magnolia stamp, your new dies, the papers, the flowers...sigh...
I think I am in love...
XXXXXXX

Unknown said...

looks like you and prima had a lot of fun together...beautiful cards

Chris said...

Glad to be of some help, Ros. Our local PO are working to rule and I'm still waiting for my MF goodies - and Magenta stamps! - to arrive. It's been over a week now :( very frustrating.

Your cards are beautiful. Love the colour scheme, so elegant. Looks like a trip to Warrington is in order. lol

Linda Breedlove said...

Boy, I wish we had a shop here like that! Must be fun shopping there!
I really like your stamping on these beautiful papers. Prima stuff is all so fabulous!

jacirascrap said...

Que beleza de selos!! Adoraria achar uma loja de usados assim aqui no Brasil!! Bem... os selos sozinhos não são nada, o que faz deles bonitos é a sua criatividade! Abraços amiga!

Lynnda said...

So pretty Ros... You did so well with Prima... love it... hugs...xoxo

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

These cards are just stunning! Love your colors and the stitching! ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Sylvia said...

I love both cards, Ros! the butterfly stamp is beautiful! You will enjoy your vacation and I am sure you need it. Enjoy, we will miss your creating as well.

Deb Hickman said...

Very pretty,love the soft,muted colours. Have a great holiday.xxxx

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is so beautiful and I am glad you found a place in UK to get your supplies, that is so cool!
Have a wonderful trip! Bring back lots of photos for us! : )

Unknown said...

Oh I can easily see why you fell for the gorgeous butterfly stamp! You made an absolutely adorable card with it, as with your TH stamp, both are lovely! Enjoy your holiday, but I´m sure you will!! You´ve got stories to tell when you´re back again!

Unknown said...

You have to be so happy how these turned out.. They are beautiful in every way..

Hugs, Linda

~* steph :) *~ said...

gorgeous gorgeous cards, miss ros! love them both. thanks for sharing and big *hugs* steph :)

Joanne Leddy said...

You have inspired me to stamp on print paper - a gorgeous result! I love these beautiful creations!

Jacqueline said...

So many beautiful cards I had yet to see on your blog Ros! These are beautiful stamps and used on pinky PP is just perfect! Will have to look into these! You made some gorgeous cards! Hope you are enjoying your holiday! So nice of you to think of me in Palma!