Monday, August 15, 2011

Jingle Belles card 33 ...

Hello ...
I've finished card 33 for the Jingle belles challenge ... and I've got it going on ... oh yes I have ... I know it's a bit hard to see with the photo's ... but believe me ... I've got it going on ... 
The "Sparkle" ... the "Bling" ..
'cos that's what this weeks' challenge is all about ... 
"Bling on the Holidays!" What a great title ... 
and once again Lauren and Stef have each created a masterpiece 
And here's my take ... 


Well I said it was hard to photograph ... the background is silver and holographic .. hence the rainbow effect on the photo ... and of course I used some MME glitter paper .. (will I ever finish this paper pad? ... not this year that's for sure) ... My lace is also sparkly ... and then some silver mesh ... topped with some up-
cycled silver flowers and blue rhinestones ...


My little chipboard sentiment matched perfectly ... and this looks so much prettier IRL ... either way I think I can safely say ... mission accomplished! 
Have you started your Christmas cards yet? ... Doing this challenge has more than helped me ... so why not join in? 
I'll be back tomorrow with the City Crafter challenge ... I hope you'll stop by

Have a lovely day ... keep safe

~ Ros ~


14 comments:

Virginia said...

What a pretty card! I love the soft colors and dimensional details!

Chris said...

Very definitely blingy! lol Beautiful too.

I haven't even thought about making any Christmas cards yet! Maybe I should....

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card, Ros! Love the blue and white and all the bling! Have a fun evening!

Stella said...

That holographic paper as a background makes the bling even more pop! I love these poinsettias; so glamorous!And a perfect match with the grid.
I also love these muted colors paired up with white.
Gorgeous card....XXXXXX

lauren bergold said...

only ♥YOU♥ lovely missus could make a card with THIS MUCH bling and sparkle on it and still have the overwhelming feeling of it be that of elegance!!! *HOW* do ya DO THAT, eh??!?!?! looooove this! totally classy and FAB!!! ♥

jacirascrap said...

Voce fez um lindo cartão! Muito harmonico e delicado!

Lynnda said...

Ahh Ros... this is super Sweet jingle card!!!... I love it.... the colors especially...hugs...xoxo

SmilynStef said...

Love that silver mesh and the tiny pops of blue ... bling-alicious for sure ... so glad you joined our jingle belles fun.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is beautiful, I love the soft blue + white (silver), so christmas-ey (???)

Deborah Frings said...

This is just gorgeous - I do like silver and blue, very cool, very frosty and very festive! Really sparkly! Love it. Here's mine!

Unknown said...

That silver mesh is awesome Ros! Gives such remarkable detail to your already pretty card! Cool!

June Houck said...

Oh Ros, this is breathtaking! I hope you make top 3 with this gorgeous card.

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous! Lovely blingy, silvery, sparkly and fun! Love it

Suzanne C said...

So soft and pretty! Love the lacey background behind the shimmery flowers. Gorgeous!