Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Little Kitty

Hi there!

It's my turn to host the challenge at City Crafter this week and this week I am asking you to
Make a gift ... No cards please
I just know you will come up with some wonderful things ... and I am looking forward to seeing them
Our Guest Designer this week is Shahrul  and we are happy to have her back with us once again.
I made a little pillow for a neighbour who celebrated her birthday this week ... and it just so happens that she is a cat lover too



I printed this little kitty picture along with some graphics from The Graphics Fairy and a verse, straight on to fabric ... I don't use any special printer ... just adhere my fabric with some temporary spray adhesive to a piece of cardstock and feed it through my printer. You may have noticed that I coloured the kitty's eyes with Promarkers to just enhance the picture a little ..


Lots of lace, a double bow and a handmade flower too ...


... and that little sparkly button came from my lovely friend Lauren

I am at sea today having just left Gibraltar and heading for  La Coruna Spain 


Thinking of you and sending hugs

~ Ros ~






18 comments:

Alenka***** said...

Очень красиво! нежно! оригинально! Прекрасная работа! Мне очень понравилось!

Sasha said...

Your little pillow is just delightful, Ros...your neighbour will adore it. Love the kittie and pretty lace x

Lynnda said...

What a brilliant idea Ros... That pillow is so beautiful!!! And what cute image too... You are amazing !!! Hugs...xoxo

jacirascrap said...

ah....seu gatinho é adorável...lindo presente para sua amiga amante de gatos...

Dortesjs said...

awww this is so adorable

Unknown said...

This is not only a beautiful and sweet gift Ros, but it's so personal, too with that darling quote. This little beauty will receive a top position in your neighbour's house! Hugs, Ira
irascreacorner.blogspot.com

Sylvia said...

Beautiful gift, Ros, I love your kitty print and all the extras. Wonderful challenge piece! I know you are enjoying your cruise and am looking forward to all the photo's I know you are taking. Have a wonderful day!

Heidi said...

Absolutely stunning!
Gorgeous kitty and beautiful details:)
Enjoy the rest of your trip.
Hugs, Heidi:)

Stella said...

Your craft projects always turn out gorgeous. Not a card but definitely just as stunning. The kitty is a cutie; the frame a beauty :)
Love it!
Looking forward to catch up with you..
XXXXXX

Heather Rogers said...

Oh my, this is darling. I love the lace edges and pretty bow and tag. :)

Hugs~

Tracy said...

Absolutely precious Ros! Those blue eyes just pop. Hope you're taking lots of pics! :-) Hugs!

Ulina / Apricot Bubbles said...

What a cute gift - your pillow is just wonderful!!! Enjoy your journey!!

Deb Hickman said...

Wow, your cusion is absoloutely gorgeous. I'm amazed how you printed straight onto the fabric. The kitten is adorable, love how you enhanced her eyes with pro-markers, genius.
Your neighbor is going to be thrilled, I know I would be. Enjoy the rest of your cruise. Deb xxx

Diane said...

Wow...love this, and a fun challenge you chose, too....I must give this printing a try....enjoy your trip!!

Barbara said...

Oh, what a cute kitty! I can't believe you used a regular printer for that - amazing! And that picture of La Coruna looks like you are having a grand time. Enjoy!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is the sweetest thing!!!!

Chris said...

What a beautiful gift, Ros. Love all the lace and the ribbon.

Sue Lelli said...

WOW, Ros! Good to know trick about printing on Fabric! Any kitty love would be over the moon to receive this GORGEOUS pillow! LOVE all the lace and that flower, too!!