Saturday, March 16, 2013

Chronology

Happy Saturday!
Don't the days just go so fast? 
When I had to go out to work the days dragged and the weekends flew... bet it's still the same for lots of you ...

I have a more masculine card to share ... No pink in sight!


This chronology stamp came free with the Do Crafts Creativity magazine and I paired it with the Time stamps from PTI ... 
I embossed the stamp with two colours ... black and copper ... not sure if you can see this


To get this effect I stamped the image in Versamark and tore a scrap of paper to mask off part of the image and poured black embossing powder on ... shook it off and then poured copper powder on ... then just heat set ... it gives a really nice effect


All the papers are from my scraps ... there's some MME paper from the Little Black Dress range in there

I hope you enjoy your weekend ... Thanks for stopping by today 

Till soon

~ Ros ~




16 comments:

Diane said...

A perfect masculine card...love how you did the two tone embossing and I can see it well..what a great image, too. And yes time flies by, I think it seems even faster for us as we do the challenges...I need to make some manly cards...so inspiring!1

Zue said...

Love that gyroscope stamp, very versatile!
Thanks for the link to the photo thingy, I will try it.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Sue x

Zue said...

Love that gyroscope stamp, very versatile!
Thanks for the link to the photo thingy, I will try it.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Sue x

Barbara said...

I've had a marvelous day at the crafts fair and am exhausted - but much inspired! I really like this card. I usually find it rather hard to make "male" cards and this is a real highlight!

Davi said...

Fab man card Ros!! I love the very cool image and the sketch you used with it :) You are right the weekend especially flies!

Linda Breedlove said...

What a great masculine card. I don't seem to have much success with embossing... I surely love the way yours looks... beautiful job!
Have a wonderful weekend, my friend!

Tracy said...

No pink but lots of awesome manliness. The two embossing powders together really are a great effect Ros. Any man would be happy to receive this card. Hugs!

Mona Pendleton said...

Awesome masculine card Ros! Hope you have a great weekend!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

It looks fantastic Ros!!!!

Heidi said...

Great masculine card!
Beautiful details:)
Hugs, Heidi:)

Sleepy Stamper said...

Great masculine card Ros. The bronze embossing makes it look like it's moving! Stunning work Ros.

Anitra

Sylvia said...

What a wonderful card, Ros, love all the masculine things you used! Hope your weekend was a good one, I spent all day in the garden! Have a beautiful day!

Sasha said...

Hi Ros,
Apologies for not stopping by for a while.
Your card is amazing! And just perfect for a guy! Love the colours, too.

Thank you for your kind words on our loss of Cookie. We are missing her so much. Hugs xx

Unknown said...

A perfect masculine card Ros, love your use of those fine stamps and the touch of blue in your fine card! Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Unknown said...

What an amazing card. A perfect masculine card my friend..

Hugs~

Heather Rogers said...

Such a fabulous masculine card! Love how you placed the clock hands. :)

Hugs~