Friday, January 10, 2014

Calendar

Hello everyone

It's been a very busy week and I've had no time to spend in my creative space at all this week ...
Have you ever had one of those weeks when everyone needs a piece of you? I don't think my feet have touched the ground this week ... I am hoping to try and catch up on some things today

Last week I did manage to make a new calendar for this year ... I did all the pages in Print shop using digital files ... each one is slightly different 



If I can figure how to add them to my free stuff you are most welcome to use them...

After printing all the pages I found an old photo frame which I distressed with some paint and attached the pages using a clip which was prettied up with both fabric and Washi tape


A few flowers and some braid and that's it ... 

I hope you are all staying warm and safe ... In the news it says that we may get a chance to see the Northern lights here tonight ... All courtesy of the Polar Vortex that's affected the USA ... I would love to see those dancing lights so fingers crossed ... Then again I'll probably fall asleep!

Have a wonderful friday and a great weekend 

Till soon

~ Ros ~



18 comments:

Heather Rogers said...

What a beautiful calendar.

I haven't had time to craft the last two days. My hubby was home, so that means less time for me. :)

Zue said...

Hi Ros
I am having difficulty seeing some pictures.....for some reason. I can see your second photo......I love your calendar. You are clever!
Sue xxxx

Sasha said...

What a lovely idea to create your own calendar, Ros. Love the delicate backgrounds and the finished result looks so pretty.
Enjoy a lovely weekend xx

Darnell said...

Oh, Ros, I do hope you can stay awake! What a blessing to be able to see something like that!! Thank you for sharing your fab calendar! Well done!!

I hope you have your feet on the ground more often in this coming week and your hands working with crafty goodies!! Hugs, Darnell

Diane said...

Very nice...love the distressed frame!!! You are so good with digital..if we lived close, I would be bugging you about it all the time. I bought some things to make a calendar, and hope I can get it made before the end of the year. And I do know how it seems people are always "wanting a piece of you"...it's my life story..lol! Have a nice weekend, hope you can find some time to get back into your creative room!!

Unknown said...

Your calendar look so pretty. I have said for months now I was going to make my own calendar. But I don't think that is going to happen.

Hugs~

Davi said...

Love your calendar framed Ros! Hope you get to see those Northern lights :) Have a restful weekend!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Fabulous work Ros, what a lovely project to stare at all year through!

Sylvia said...

I know how you feel, Ros, all my days seem to run together and I get farther behind! But at least I am busy and won't get bored! Hoping to have real craft time tomorrow! Happy Saturday!

Sue Lelli said...

Wow! You are so on top of things, Ros! Pretty first month!

Heidi said...

Your calendar is so pretty!
Enjoy the weekend, hugs:)

The Polka Dot Closet said...

What a sweet idea to make your own calendar...Now, set the alarm to get up and see the northern lights lol!

Carol

Unknown said...

What a beautiful calendar Ros!

Lynnda said...

Beautiful calendar Ros... you inspired me to make one for myself! hugs....x

Unknown said...

Beautifil :)

Unknown said...

Oh yes Ros, I've got plenty of those weeks ;-) I usually only get to craft when it's weekend again. Gosh, I can't believe we're already two weeks into this new year, time really does fly. Your calender looks great! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Tracy said...

I think your calendar came out wonderfully. I like the way you decorated the clip. Hugs!

Jinny Newlin said...

Oh, I totally relate to just not having time for the fun stuff right now. But this project is just gorgeous, Ros! Thanks for sharing it with us!