Friday, January 31, 2014

Happy Birthday!

Today is my sweet blog friend and fellow DT member

Happy Birthday To You!!

City Crafter has a special post for Wendy so please hop over and leave her some love

Dear Wendy,
 I hope you have a beautiful birthday and a wonderful year filled with smiles

This is for you


I know you are a fan of the romantic, shabby lace style ... which my card is not
But this card is you

Bright and cheerful ...


... A little shining star


... And a fun mixture of all things good

Oh and before I forget ... again ... I know I sent your gift but I left something out ... So another package will be arriving soon ...

Enjoy your Special Day

Hugs and love

~ Ros ~

16 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

So beautiful Ros! Love the fancy embellishment and all the layers!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Ros!! Wendy will love it!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card for Wendy, Ros, I know she will love it! Happy Friday!

Unknown said...

Not only do I love the sweet card you have made for Wendy, Ros, but also the sweetness behind your creation, so very very thoughtful and Wendy will love you even more for it! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Sue Lelli said...

Pretty card with the shining star and all things good!

Astrid Maclean said...

What a lovely post and a truly special card. The star and background layers look fantastic. I am sure it will be much loved!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is so beautifully done, Wendy is going to love it!

Jinny Newlin said...

So pretty, Ros! LOVE the layering of those dies!

Lynnda said...

Gorgeous card Ros....hugs...x

Heather Rogers said...

I LOVE this, Ros! Those dies are beautiful and the patterned papers are stunning. :)

Tracy said...

This is just a happy card all around. I'm sure Wendy will love it Ros. :-)

Heidi said...

Your card is gorgeous!
Hugs, Heidi:)

Barbara said...

Very, very pretty - and somehow it feels that spring is in the air... despite the fact that I think I saw a snowflake there!

Stella said...

This is a wonderful mix of patterns and colors. Wendy will love it! Your cards are always stunning.You have a unique style; elegant and feminine. This card with a modern twist and in bright colors is a style that fits you well too! XXXXX

Diane said...

Beautiful Ros...and I had a chuckle at your post...very cute!! Lots of pretty details on this one, which you are so good at!! Enjoy your day my friend!!

AppleApricot Wen said...

Gorgeous gorgeous card dear Ros!! I'm so happy with it! Thank you so much for your sweet words here, I'm sorry I didn't see it earlier... A big thank you also for your beautiful cards (!!) and gifts you send me. Sending you big hugs and love, xx Wendy