Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter and Transport

Happy Easter to you!!

A wonderful time of year that signifies New Beginnings

On this beautiful sunday morning we have a new word prompt at


I got to pick the prompt this week which is

Transport

I'm not sure why I picked that word ... I guess I'm just curious as to the different forms of transport around our world and maybe what your preference is ...


... I enjoy seeing the world through your eyes ... places and cultures I will never know first hand
Perhaps you like to travel leisurely along the canals


... or maybe you prefer something a little bigger


The freedom of the open sea ...

It could be that you harbour a love of classic vintage travel ...


Open roads and glorious countryside


A little off - roading ... Oops!


Or a four legged friend


Whether it's trains ...


... or planes


We'd love you to share with us at


Have a blessed Easter and a beautiful day

~ Ros ~









17 comments:

Robyn Oliver said...

Hi Ros....Your series of Transport photo are fabulous...just shows all the ways we can get around this wonderful world of ours....at a quiet slow pace or winging through the air. Happy Easter Sunday and have a great week, Robyn

Mona Pendleton said...

Happy Easter to you and your family Ros! What awesome photos!

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter to you Ros!!! I always love these posts!!

Unknown said...

Vintage cars are so amazing! )) Thank you for sharing, Ros! ))

Deb Hickman said...

Great photos, have a very happy Easter. X

Heather Rogers said...

Always love the photos you share. :)

Unknown said...

Happy Easter to you dear Ros, hope you're having a lovely day so far! Your transport photos show a great diversity, incredible how transport has developed itself over the years!
Ira’s Crea Corner

Sue Lelli said...

Happy Easter, Ros! LOVED seeing you transport photos! Will come visit more tomorrow after my company leaves!

Davi said...

Happy Easter to you and your family Ros :) I love all your cool shots for the transportation, especially the "off Roading" !

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is one lovely post with so fun photos. Happy Easter to you and all!

Keren Baker said...

Happy Easter to you too. I'd like to travel anywhere to be honest!! The train seems a romantic and civilised way of travelling. I fancy a carriage all to myself- along with you, of course!

Alexa T said...

Happy Easter to you , too!Great theme / word... lots of senses related to transport and lovely pictures, also!! Thanks for sharing! Paste fericit!

Diane said...

Wonderful "transport" photos...,wonder what I might come up with...hmmm...will give it some thought...how fun!!!

Barbara said...

What an interesting prompt - and such beautiful pictures! I just HAVE to find some time to participate this week...

Manuela said...

Happy easter!
Wow a big variety of wonderful photos. Right now, i would prefer the big ship :-)
Have a great week

Vikki said...

What a great array of shots...I love the open countryside photo...we don't really get rolling green hills where I am. Thanks for sharing..

Tracy said...

I'd have to say my favorite form of transport is whatever someone else is driving. I want to be free to look around. LOL