Sunday, June 29, 2014

Baby You Are One

Hello and Good morning!!
I'm happy to be back home and just in time for a special celebration


Is turning ONE this week! 
Congrats to my lovely friend and creator of Our Beautiful World ... Kirsty!

We are so grateful to you lovely people who have shared with us over this past year and we will be celebrating over the next 2 weeks with a
blog hop and prizes

We have a word prompt today and another one next week ... you can link up to either or both 

Please go on over to the Blog for full details and to see what you could win

Our prompt this week is

Baby You Are One

So... We were asked to post a photo of ourselves around the age of ONE ... 
I only have a single photo to share


I was about 15 months old ... Oh my goodness where did the years go?


Here I am with my Mum and my brothers ... 

I'm really looking forward to seeing your photos and here's the gift I am giving away



A purse from the UK and something for your photographs ... and maybe a little surprise too?

Here's the blog hop order ... 

Ros


You need to start and end at Our Beautiful World 

Have a wonderful day

~ Ros ~











21 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful picture, Ros! =)

Ariadne said...

A great photo!I love how mums looked in photos those days!Love the UK gifts too, being an English teacher!ariadnesky(at)hotmail(dot)com
AriadnefromGreece!

Lesley G said...

What a treasured photo, I wonder what you were all looking at! Happy 1st year to you all :)

Manuela said...

Hi Ros, wonderful family photo!! Have a good day!
Manuela

Mona Pendleton said...

Wonderful photos of you Ros! So cuuuute! Those would be so awesome to scrap!

Astrid Maclean said...

Great photos of you Ross, so cute there between your brothers....

Unknown said...

Nice photo Ros..I think it is so nice to look back and see ourselves when we were smaller with our siblings.

Diane said...

OH what a fun and adorable photo...my goodness just "where" does the tome go anyway??? it really has been a year, wow...I have joined in when I can and hope to again!!! Hope you had a wonderful, though "hot" vacation!!

Mascha said...

Lovely photo , and so nostalgic!
It's a joy today see all the baby-photos (when I myself have not one old pic from me).
Congrats to the first birthday oft the beautiful meme :-)

Sylvia said...

What a wonderful photo, Ros, baby pictures for our age are few and far between so those are a treasure for sure! Congratulations on your one year, I have enjoyed all your photo's! Happy Sunday!

Unknown said...

Look at you you're sooo cuuute, I have been showing you around to my daughter, what a fun post!

Unknown said...

Such a sweet girl! Don't you just love looking through old family photo albums? I sure do. Hope you had a wonderful holiday Ros! BTW: your new blog header looks supercool! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

You were right, we sure look like sisters, maybe we really were our last live? ; )
Sweet photo of you and your family Ros!

Sue Lelli said...

OMGosh, Ros! You were so CUTE! LOVE the photo! And look at how pretty you are now!

Jinny Newlin said...

Oh, Ros, that photo is priceless! What a doll you are! TFS! And happy birthday to Our Beautiful World! Where does the time go?

Skye said...

An adorable photo and a lovely one to look back on with your brothers and your mother. A very cute photo of you.
Yes where do the years go?

Robyn Oliver said...

Hi Ros..happy one year OBW and love the family photo of you - they're so precious the few we have. I'm the eldest of 6 so there are more pics of me and I remember how hard it was for mum/dad to get a group shot without one being in a 'snoot' with a sad face. Have a happy week Hugs Robyn

Tracy said...

Well weren't you a little sweetheart. :-) I've really enjoyed all your Our Beautiful World posts. Happy Birthday OBW! Hugs!

AppleApricot Wen said...

That is such a beautiful photo of your mom and you and your siblings! Happy OBW-birthday to you too Ros!

Heather Rogers said...

What a beautiful photo of your mom and brothers. :)

Vikki said...

What a nice photo of your Mum & brothers...the fact it is the only photo you have makes it all the more precious. Thanks for sharing...