Tuesday, January 13, 2015

City Crafter 244

Hello and Happy Tuesday!

It's time for a new challenge over at City Crafter and this week we have the lovely Stella hosting for us with a Winter White challenge


Stella is asking that we make a card or project that is mainly white with some touches of neutral or pastel shades

Here's what I came up with


I made this weeks ago and looking at it now it is so like the sympathy card I did recently ... Oh well,


I guess it shows the versatility of those dies
The pastel paper I used is from a Christmas pad I had last year ... 


... and though I dread having to do mainly white I am really please with how this turned out 

Our team have some more projects up on the City Crafter Blog to inspire you and this week our Guest Designer is the talented Deepti!
Click on her name to go across to her blog and be inspired by her fabulous creations ...

We're looking forward to seeing what you come up with this week ...

Thanks so much for stopping by - Have a great day!

~ Ros ~

18 comments:

Ulina / Apricot Bubbles said...

CAS - and fabulous!!! Have a great day! Ulina

Astrid Maclean said...

Stunning Ross! I always admire your mainly white projects and this is another real beauty!

Pamellia said...

Beautiful Ros! White on white is very difficult but you nailed with this elegant piece! until next time, hugs :)

Mona Pendleton said...

Simply stunning Ros!

Heidi said...

Your card is beautiful!
Lovely details:)
Hugs, Heidi:)

Tracy said...

Ro, Ros, this is magnificent! Love the inlay technique of course and the mix of die cuts work beautifully together. Truly beautiful work. Hugs!

Anonymous said...

What a stunning card ROS!!!!I love it!!

Stella said...

Ros you did a terrific job and you are amazing with lots of white. I really love this; it's a gem!

Have a great evening; sending love,
Stella
XXXXXXX

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card in white, Ros, love the background for the die cut word! Happy Tuesday to you as well!

Unknown said...

Superpretty card Ros, gorgeous winter whites. Love the inlaid die cut technique, beautiful make! Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Deepti said...

The in laid die cutting looks beautiful :) So glad to be Guest designing with you at CCCB!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Looks fabulous!

Greta said...

Love the design of this card, Ros! Would work for so many occasions--pinning it!

Barbara said...

Oh, too beautiful for words!

Chriss Blagrave said...

Beautiful Ros! I love the inlaid die, such beautiful foliage and the winter whites make it that more elegant!

Manuela said...

elegant card, great inspiration!

Diane said...

Elegant and simply gorgeous...I love that die you have used, I have it and now you make me want to get it out!! Another beauty my friend!!

Gail said...

This is so pretty. Thanks for info on your printer, I did buy a Canon but couldn't find the model you have . hugs.