Tuesday, February 24, 2015

City Crafter 250

Hi there!
I have the pleasure of  hosting the challenge this week at City Crafter and the theme I've picked is

Use it Up



I'm all about trying to use up my scraps and die cuts and that's what I want you to do this week
Make a card or project using mostly your scraps and we like you to tell us which bits were your scraps

Here's my card


It's very simple but the whole card was made from left over pieces from previous cards... 


I put glossy accents on the "you' die cut ... those scraps are perfect for die cutting little words and tiny hearts


Our GD this week is Oribella winner of week 247 ... click on the link and check out her lovely shabby style
Our winner this week will also have a GD spot with us so pull out those scraps and share your creations with us at City Crafter ... don't forget to go visit the Blog to see what the rest of the team has to share this week.

Enjoy your day

Till soon

~ Ros ~

15 comments:

Mrs Beez said...

Great challenge Ros and I love the card you have created. The glossy accents idea is brilliant.

Manuela said...

great challenge and your card is great as well! my desk is also full of scraps!

Samra said...

Oh WOW!!! Ros, this is stunning!!! Love the colors, that little "you" is so striking! I am so pinning this one for the inspiration. Thank you so much for such a great challenge idea! Ever since I found out about it, all I have been doing is making cards with scraps...

Davi said...

Ros, love your card! The layers and soft colors are such a great combo! Perfect use of your scraps :)

Maria said...

Beautiful card! Great way to use up scraps, Ros! And, that is a wonderful "you" sentiment for your lovely card!

Barbara said...

You've picked a wonderful (and helpful!) theme and the inspiration photo is beautiful, too, by the way. As usual, your card is exquisite!

Sylvia said...

Such a fun card, Ros, I love making scrap cards as well! Happy Tuesday! It is cold outside!

Unknown said...

I think it's amazing what you DT girls have all made with your scraps, your contribution is great, love those sweet tiny hearts, such lovely adornments!
Ira’s Crea Corner

Anonymous said...

SO pretty Ros!! I love the glittery heart and a great challenge!!

Kara Lynne said...

Great challenge idea! I love the balance between the thin black string and the thin black word die. Great card!

Stella said...

I love this weeks'theme and your card is lovely. This color palette is chic and elegant. And goes so well with a modern twist. Love that sentiment:)
XXXXX

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Love the color combo. And of course, the beautiful card!

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Ros! The layered heart looks great!

Unknown said...

You did a fabulous job on this. And what a fun challenge.

Hugs, Linda
My Happy Place

Tracy said...

You are the Queen of Scraps my friend. You are always pulling off the most amazing cards with your leftover bits and pieces. Love the splash of black on this one and of course those splatters of gold too. Hugs!