Tuesday, March 31, 2015

City Crafter 255

Hello and good morning!

Today, the last day of March, the lovely Stella is hosting the challenge over at City Crafter and this week is all about 
Polka Dots

 Stella is asking that we make a card or project that features some sort of Polka Dots ... be it paper a stamp or embellishments ... full details are on the City Crafter Blog

I created a quirky sort of card for this challenge


I used the Lil'inkers border dies to create the wavy shapes and popped them up over a scrap of dottie paper


The sentiment was done in Print Shop on my computer ... 


Kinda looks like the body of a dinosaur doesn't it ... Well, I told you it was quirky
Hop on over to the Blog to see what my fellow team mates have to inspire you

Sadly this is the last week Darnell will be Guesting with us ... We've really loved having her here ... 
Thank You Darnell!

Our winner this week will be offered a GD spot with us at City Crafter but next week we start a month long celebration for City Crafter's 5th birthday!! There will be some lovely prizes on offer so you won't want to miss out.

Have a beautiful day

~ Ros ~

19 comments:

Sylvia said...

Cute card, Ros, very trendy...love the colors! Happy Tuesday.

Astrid Maclean said...

Such a clever design! Love your polka dot card!

Pamellia said...

Beautiful card Ros. I just love that flowing river of polka dots, it really captivates! Wonderful take on the photo inspiration! hugs :)

Barbara said...

I love the effect... whatever it is, I can't stop looking at it! And in this context the sequins look like bubbles!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

It is fun, colorful and lovely!

Mrs Beez said...

Great design Ros.I love those gentle curves with the dots peeking through.

Stella said...

Bright, modern and a fab design. You nailed this theme and I am smitten by this CAS design. A handmade gem. Wow!
I'll see you soon!
XXXXX

Linda Breedlove said...

It's different... I really like it, Ros!!! Your colors are beautiful... love the stitched borders and the "You"!

Jinny Newlin said...

What a gorgeous, graphic design, Ros, and I just love that perfect sentiment!

Greta said...

You are so clever, Ros! Such a fun card--love it!

Diane said...

I just love~love`love this card...the cool colors, the design, the sequins..everything!!! I have a set of those similar dies and never thought to use them like this I will have to give it a try!!

Samra said...

Gorgeous design Ros!!! Love the colors you used, too, so fun and spring like :)

Maria said...

Oh, my! I just love this card, Ros! It is super clever and so FUN!:-)

Anonymous said...

Super fun design , perfect!!

Unknown said...

Totally original! Really love this!!
♥Ira’s Crea Corner♥

Tracy said...

Love the clever way you put those dies to use Ros. Awesome effect with the dotty paper. :-)

Manuela said...

Cool card, super fun!

Robyn Oliver said...

Hi Ros, I just love the way you've divided the card face and those gorgeous colours you've used in the background...very you!

Sue Lelli said...

THIS is just so creative! Stella must have swooned!