Saturday, July 25, 2015

Happy Birthday Stella!

Good morning!

In case you didn't know it ... Today my dear friend Stella (A little bit of the things I enjoy blogspot)
celebrates her birthday!!

Happy Birthday Stella!!!

Stella and I spent 5 fabulous days together earlier in the year and I only wish I could be with her today

City Crafter has a special post today and we'd love it if you stopped by and left a birthday message too

Here's the card I posted to Stella along with some treats


I know Stella loves these colours and I added lots of sparkle to reflect her personality


Stella I'm wishing you the Happiest Birthday ... Enjoy every second of your special day!


With love and hugs

~ Ros ~

14 comments:

Mrs Beez said...

Wow Ros this is awesome. Love the combination of the sparkle and the background. Stella will love this.

Pamellia said...

Wow Ros, gorgeous! Love that rainbow of stars, have no idea how you did that, but it's awesome! Lucky Stella!! hugs :)

Samra said...

Gorgeous card Ros!!! I posted mine too :)
Have a great day!
Samra
Paper Talk with Samra

Tracy said...

Boy is she gonna love this. The watercolor is so pretty and those fun sparkly stars on the acetate send that star zinging. Hugs!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautiful card for Stella!

Robyn Oliver said...

Ros this is a really beautiful card, again I love these colors and Stella is the lucky recipient.

Darnell said...

Oh, my, Stella is a very special lady to warrant this spectacular starry card from you, Ros! It took my breath away!! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell

Stella said...

Hello dearie!!! Well your card is the eye catcher in my living room. Family and friends love it too:). Yes I am lucky to receive this gem and I LOVE every detail of this sparkling and stunning card. And you spoilt me rotten.
Sending love and big hug from all of us.
XXXXXXX

Sarah said...

Thank you for leaving a message on my blog . I saw this beautiful card for Stella and I like a lot . You make a lot of nice cards , I am going to follow you ! * Sarah *

Sylvia said...

Beautiful Birthday card for Stella, Ros, you are such a good friend!

Barbara said...

Ros, this card is gorgeous! The tail of the star (or would it be a comet?) is rightdown breathtaking!

Greta said...

The watercolor wash, metallics, design--all amazing & so beautiful! I know Stella treasures your friendship & this card!

Jinny Newlin said...

What a beautiful, dreamy creation! Love that trail of sparkle!

Susanne said...

I'm not sure if this is more magical or mystical, but magnificent in any case.