Sunday, July 31, 2016

Window

Good morning...

This week's prompt over at 


is Window ... Chosen for us by Mandy

Well, I may have shared this little porthole window before but I love it ... It looks out on Stavanger in Norway


There are all sorts of windows ... how about lighthouse windows


Tiny cottage windows in Cornwall


The ornate windows of a Mosque in Gibraltar


or the beautiful stained glass windows in one of our two cathedrals


Really hard to capture just how beautiful they are


Then there are broken windows...


Shop windows...


And well, La Coruna in Spain has just row upon row of windows


Share your window shots with us at

Our Beautiful World

Have a lovely day

~ Ros ~

12 comments:

riitta k said...

Great windows Ros! Have a lovely weekend.

Jeanneke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeanneke said...

Beautiful windows in our beautiful world, beautifully pictured.
Cheers,

Jeanneke.

Diane said...

Well I know I have said this many, many times, but you sure have a wonderful collection of photos! Look at all those windows...how fun to see them all!!

Darlene said...

These are ALL fabulous window photos! I feel like I just took a trip around the world ... great job and what fun!

Sylvia said...

Gorgeous array of different windows, Ros, love all your photos! Happy Sunday!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Wonder why tourist like taking pictures of windows? I am one of course! The answer is, they are beautiful!

Zue said...

I love your porthole window and the ones in Cornwall. But, my favourites are the gorgeous stained glass spectacles in the Anglican Cathedral.
So long since I have been there. I used to go to advent services there just to hear the choir.
I hope you are keeping well, Ros.
Are you enjoying our summer? It's going to rain here tomorrow, or so they promise.

Have a great week Ros.
Hope you are well.
Sue xxxx

Davi said...

Totally cool windows Ros, I like the broken ones with the horse~

Greta said...

Oh what incredible photos, Ros! Love seeing the world through your camera--especially the town through the porthole!

Pamellia said...

So many beautiful photos Ros. Love that lighthouse pic, I've never seen a lighthouse in real life. hugs :)

mpiskotoupoli said...

Great pictures,I failed in love with the first one!!!Good morning!!!