Tuesday, August 02, 2016

City Crafter 323

Hello everyone... Happy August!

Stella is hosting this week's challenge over at


The challenge is to add a sweet treat to your project whether it be a cupcake, pie or by using DP... Hop on over to the blog for full details


I'm not a cupcake person so I kinda struggled with this one but the cat saved me


That rather chubby Ginger cat (who looks like mine...) is a digital stamp and so is the cake, I kind of merged the two of them


We're always trying to put our cat on a diet and he just goes to Mikey as though he hasn't already been fed... Very crafty! So this card reminds me of him - The cat not Mikey haha!


Today's Guest Designer is going to be with us for the whole month ... Please welcome
Hop on over to the City Crafter Blog to see what Davi and the team have to inspire you this week

Enjoy your day

~ Ros ~

15 comments:

Marina said...

So funny and cute Ros! And beautifully made as always.

Pamellia said...

Very sweet card Ros. Love your kitty, and the shimmery sentiment is just lovely. hugs :)

Mac Mable said...

Fun challenge and such a fun card. What a clever cat you've got x And I'm with the cat...a little piece own't hurt x

Davi said...

Ros this is SOOO cute, I love the combo of the two images, VERY fun :)

Leslie Miller said...

Hahahaha! So cute and funny! Love the cat and the big, glittery "hey". Love your style, period.

Stella said...

I never would have guessed that you were struggling with this theme..sorry....
But I thought of Ginger the second I saw you card. LOL! It turned out a fab card. And remember; all that weight is pure happiness. At least for Ginger because he sure looks happy when I saw him :)

Margot said...

Love this card!

Maria said...

Awww...what a fun card with the cupcake and cake...too sweet!!:-))

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

For me, I love the your yummy sweet cupcake because I am afraid of cats! : 0

Greta said...

How creative & cute--love the story behind it, too! Great card, Ros!

Sylvia said...

I do love that cat, Ros, I love the way you use the image!

Kathy Krug said...

Fun, Fun, fun. Love what you did with this card. The sentiment is perfect with the cute cat and cupcake.

Barbara said...

A little piece of a cupcake?? Are you kidding? ;-) What a fun card!

Mona Pendleton said...

Super cute card Ros! That cat has a guilty look on his face!

Tracy said...

LOL This is my life philosophy. hee hee Your having lots of fun with that cat and we're reaping the benefits. :-)