Tuesday, September 27, 2016

City Crafter 331

Hello there...

By time you read this I'll be hopefully arriving at my holiday destination, so this post is scheduled and I won't be able to visit your blogs this week but I will catch up when I'm back...

This week Kirsty is hosting the new challenge at 


The challenge is Selfie ... Create a project that includes a selfie or the word Selfie


Here's my project


What? You didn't think I'd share a "me" selfie did you? Lol! These giraffes are so much better looking and enjoying their holiday


The 2 adult giraffes are a digital image from Here and with some work in Photoshop and Printshop, I was able to create a whole family, and add some tree branches


I even coloured the giraffes in Photoshop as I found it too difficult to do by hand and stay within the small lines... I'm in awe of those of you who do that, my blog friend Leslie is an expert!

Our Guest designer this week is Mariken ...Please click the link to go visit her blog and go take a peek at the projects from the rest of our team at City Crafter

My hubby is bringing along his iPad so I'll get to take a peek myself ... I can't wait to see what what everyone comes up with.

Have a beautiful week and be safe ... I'll miss you

Hugs for now

~ Ros ~


17 comments:

Diane said...

Haha, what a cute card sure to make you smile!! Selfie, noway of me either...lol!! Have a fabulous vacation!!

Darlene said...

WOW you have created the most awesome image with these giraffe! You must be quite a whiz on the computer ... can you come teach me? LOL LOVE this creation ... just so super cute and creative! Enjoy your holiday ... be safe! OH and yes Leslie is the 'queen of coloring' ... I'm always in awe of the both of you! HUGS

Sue Lelli said...

I was looking forward to seeing a selfie of YOU but these giraffes are pretty cute, too! FUN, FAB card, Ros!

Greta said...

Hope you're lounging in the sun having a wonderfully relaxing holiday, my friend! I'm disappointed it isn't a selfie of you--haha! Actually I'm totally in awe of your creativity as usual--adorable card! The black & white strip on the side is such a neat element!

Kathy Krug said...

Cutest family selfie ever. Love how you created this using photoshop. The sun umbrella is the perfect addition for this happy family.

Daniela said...

What a cheerful, joyful post you're sharing with us today, dear Ros, I'm so very grateful to you for this, that's what I needed ... really !

Hope your week is off to a good start,
I'm sending hugs and ever much love to you,
with utmost gratitude

Xx Dany

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, I'm having myself such a big smile right now! LOVE this, and it totally looks like a selfie! So CUTE! This reminds me of a giraffe digi I have. I also have a stamp with the word "selfie" in it, of all things. Hope you're having a fabulous time!

Stella said...

Brilliant; just brilliant! I hope you arrived safe and by now dinner is served on the terrace:) Catch some sun and warmth and enjoy! XXXXX

Marina said...

Great idea! Really fun, and beautifully made.

Maria said...

Darling card with the super fun family of giraffes, Ros!! Hope you are enjoying your holiday!!

Davi said...

Ros you are toooo funny!! I love your little selfie card, those giraffes are just to adorable! Hope you have a fabulous time on your vacation :)

Barbara said...

This must be the cutest interpretation of this week's theme... by far! Love that happy family! Enjoy your break - I'm certainly enjoying mine!

Sylvia said...

Cute car, Ros, love your selfie giraffe's! Have a wonderful Friday!

Mona Pendleton said...

Super cute card Ros! What a cute trio of giraffes! Thanks for the smiles :)

Tracy said...

Well they sure make a happy selfie family. LOL Cute card Ros. Hope you're having a fantastic trip. Hugs!

Mac Mable said...

This is such fun Ros and so clever. Those giraffes are so cute. I've just come back from a relaxing holiday and looking forward to catching up with the blogs as I miss all the amazing inspiration. Hope you are having a wonderful holiday and finding time to relax? x

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This probably the latest favorite of mine, beautiful!