Friday, November 25, 2016

Winter

Hey there ...

It's really wintery here - so cold! Even though the sun has put in an appearance...

I've been making a few Winter themed cards today, a little different from the traditional Christmas cards as there are many people who are either not religious or don't observe the Christian meaning but appreciate a card


These are so easy to assemble as I only used a stamp (by Inkylicious) and a few die cuts.


Having a Misti, stamping is so easy and the little stag head and stars I cut on the Cameo whilst the branch is a new favourite from The Works. I also used red liquid pearls on the branch and just alternated where I placed the star



And slightly different, I cut some stags in white and added a silver star wand


I hope you like them

Have a lovely day and stay warm

Till soon

~ Ros ~

13 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Beautiful and perfect! You could send these to people of any faith or non-faith. Would you believe I still don't have a MISTI? Only because I don't want to try to find someplace to put it. Love those Liquid Pearls on the branch.

Mac Mable said...

Yes really cold here too. Just a delightful set of cards. Gorgeous and gentle colours and design. So contemporary and love the muted sentiment behind the die cuts x

Stella said...

Like it? Like it? My oh my I just LOVE this! E-v-e-r-y- detail of these cards made me sigh and stare. WOW!!!!!
XXX

Greta said...

Lots of rain here, so pretty miserable outside most of the day. Your cards are really lovely, Ros! I have trouble using my Liquid Pearls, but they are wonderful on the berry branch! Wonderfully designed, my friend!

Marina said...

Gorgeous ! And those branches were real find.

Maria said...

So pretty, Ros! Rainy and chilly here! It's typical November weather for here. Your cards are lovely with the deer and branches! And, love the star wand on the last card...so fun and creative!!

Kathy Krug said...

I never think of a stag head as elegant any yet these cards are very elegant.
You just know how to make CAS beautiful.

Mascha said...

Wow, so beautiful and well done.
Enjoy the first advent

Sylvia said...

Fun winter cards, Ros! We are not having much of a winter.

Anonymous said...

A stunning card Ros this really jumped out at me so cool and crisp and beautifully stylish. Love the branch with the liquid pearls. Looks amazing as your blog header too.

Marie

Tracy said...

Well you certainly captured the frosty feel Ros. They are wintery delights. :-)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

I LOVE your beautiful Christmas cards!

Diane said...

Lovely cards, all of them are beautiful!! Love the pretty addition of the 'berries' they look so real! You have been busy creating, send me some of your mojo, I need it bad!