Saturday, April 10, 2010

Thank you!!!

Just wanted to pop in and say a big thank you to you lovely people who took the time to leave a comment on my blog .... It really means so much.
I will definitely attempt more challenges - your encouragement is so good.


I mentioned in one of my earlier posts about my dear Aunt... I told you that she was just brilliant at embroidery, for one thing and this morning I want to just share one of her works ...
She actually draws the picture she wants or copies one from a magazine or something and then sets to it.


This is one of my favourites ....... I just want to go up and kiss him!


I'm not sure if you can see - but this is also raised - she uses materiel to make the 'chair'.


Enjoy your day and keep safe


Ros

3 comments:

Denni said...

That is just incredible! the detail and time she puts into it! Just beautiful!

Melissa Bickford said...

Your Aunt does beautiful work! Oh my Goodness...the time she must have put into that! TFS!

Patricia Gessner said...

This is just beautiful!!!! Hooray for your aunt. And thank you for sharing her work with all of us!!!
Patricia