Thursday, June 03, 2010

Peaches and Cream....

Thank you so much for your well wishes and your lovely comments ... I am feeling so much better and grateful to you all.


My dear Sister in law came today with her Granddaughter, my beautiful, adorable and cute as pie Great niece... Sophia... how could that not make my day?
Just take a peek at this cutie....






She is just such a sweet and happy little girl, approaching her 1st birthday and finding her feet...

Sophie was my inspiration today for the new Play Date Cafe Challenge ......And... I got a 'Cream in our coffee" award for my last entry Here.... I am absolutely thrilled. Congratulations to all the winners and Thank you Play Date Cafe!
The inspiration for this weeks challenge is this scrumptious photo.......




See? Peaches and cream?... (well almost)......
This is my Sophia inspired card.............





A cute vintage image with some digital papers, dry embossing with my Sizzix....sparkley lace, a gorgeous bubble embellishment from my stash, a rubon and a glittered 'peaches and cream' rose......

Funnily enough these are not colours that I use much, but they go well together so I am grateful to Play Date Cafe for challenging me... Take a look at the lovely work from their DT.

And just because my card has buttons and an a slightly unusual bow... and I love the CCCB girls - I think I'll also make this a second entry in their fabulous challenge here


Till soon..... keep safe and love to you all

Ros





13 comments:

Evelyn S. said...

Beautiful, Ros! You've included so many wonderful elements. (Sophie is a true doll!)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Oh how cute is that, the baby girl and the card, both sweet and lovely! Good to have you here at CCCB Ros!

Heather Rogers said...

Adorable little girl. Her dress is too pretty. :)

I love your card Ros. The image,lace, and flowers are beautiful. :)

Thanks for playing at the CCCB. :)

Unknown said...

She is so darn cute, those pictures put a smile on my face! And your card is so Beautiful, I just love the colors and the image you used..
Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB1

Mona Pendleton said...

Your Great Niece is beautiful! :) Your card is fabulous! Love all the detail: the lace, the embossing & ribbon treatment! Thanks so much for playing along at The Play Date Cafe :)

Jan Hennings said...

absolutely beautiful card and Sophia is beautiful, too :)

june lanum said...

Love the Buttons, love the bow adore the flower, did you make it? Thanks for joining us at the CCCB

Lisa Somerville said...

Very pretty, love the soft vintage feel! Cute picture of your great niece. Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

cnelson said...

Your great niece is such a little sweetie pie! So adorable!! Your card is just as cute as can be, too! LOVE that sweet image! Thank you for playing along at CCCB!

Suzanne C said...

I can really see the inspiration from your adorable sophie and the image. Beautiful card! Love the lace and buttons and all the details. Thanks for playing along with the PDCC!

Ruby said...

Ah Sophie is adorable and I love your card, it's so soft and delicate. Love it! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe this week!

Lisa Voerg said...

Congratulations on your CCCB spotlight. I love your unique ribbon and bow combo.

~* steph :) *~ said...

adorable card! love the soft colors and the details are wonderful! thanks for sharing :)! congrats on being a cccb spotlight artist! *hugs* steph :)