Friday, December 03, 2010

More Christmas cards ...

Hi ... How are you all?
I was at the club Christmas party and disco last night ... It was such fun and a great turn out considering the weather ... The group had a wonderful time dancing the night away ... even those in wheel chairs were moved around to the music and thoroughly enjoyed it! All the volunteers brought food so there was plenty to go around and I came home very tired but content ... seeing their happy faces ...
Today I got to spend more time in my craft room ... and though I made quite a few cards yesterday ... they are now winging their way across the Atlantic ocean ... so I won't post and spoil the surprise ...
Last year I found this great site called "Go Make Something" Here is the link ... they have some wonderful freebies and I used one of the Santa's today .... 







Because it is dark here ... my photos aren't brilliant and I'm not too sure that you can see the sparkle on Santa or the felt snowflakes ...
I've use a mixture of Webster and MME ... lace, tulle, glitter, satin ribbon, prima roses, stars and berries.

I also want to show you a lovely card I got from Deb today ...


How sweet is this? ... Thanks ever so much Deb ... it was a lovely surprise.

And Finally I got another blog award from Stella ... Thank you Stella ... 


So that's me for today ... I have to go out into the freezing now to do some grocery shopping ... I had some workmen here today so couldn't go earlier ... brrr! 
Have a wonderful day / evening ...
Till soon

~ Ros ~



10 comments:

Unknown said...

Wowy, your Christmas cards look awesome Ros! Lovely to see all these different cards with one and the same image! Thanks for the link, I'll have a look! Have a great weekend, Ira
(and it's fun to be back, LOL!)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Lovely christmas card Ros, I am starting to panic now, have I got anything done yet? yikes... maybe just send store bought cards, LOL!
That is so sweet of Deb and Stella, they both are great blog buddies!
Glad to hear that you have fun last night, you probably need one in this weather huh?
Happy shopping!

Tatanky said...

Hola Ros ! It sounds like you had lots of fun yesterday at the club. Great to know that :D I like the way you use tulle in your cards you're always so inspiring. Ohhh I'm so happy Perchan (my doggie) is recovering and almost back to normal. Thanks so much for all your sweet words and prayers. I really appreciate them so much. Have a wonderful weekend.

Deb Hickman said...

Such a lovely image and so many gorgeous cards with the one image.
I'm glad you all had fun at the Xmas party,have a good weekend !!!!

Lynnda said...

Beautiful cards Ros.. I love them all... And I love the vintage touch on your cards... precious...xoxo

Unknown said...

Roa put me on your Christmas card list, these are beautiful

Heather Rogers said...

WOW! They are all beautiful. Love the papers and vintage images. :)

Mona Pendleton said...

What a beautiful collection of cards! Love the Vintage vibe!

Stella said...

One image, 5 beauties......I love them all but the 3rd one is my favorite...that snowflake...
The card form Deb is so lovely. And the award so well deserved....
Have a wonderful evening...
XXX

Clare said...

gorgeous collection of cards, love the vintage santa!

hoping for an end to the freezing weather soon, we've had no water (frozen pipes) for nearly a week now!!