Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Happy Mail

I just had to share this with you ... my happy mail from my friend Steph in Hawaii ... Some time ago I sent Steph some English tea ... I know she likes all things to do with tea ... from the drink to the tea cups ... it was just a little gesture and we have been blog friends for sometime now ... 
Then today I got this sweet package ... with the most adorable card, flowers, vintage lace and handmade pins ... I am overwhelmed ... I loved this card when she first posted it Here ...



It is truly beautiful as are the handmade pins , lace and flowers ...


Thank you so much Steph ... I am so thankful for your friendship
... Much Aloha to you ...

~ Ros ~


14 comments:

Deb Hickman said...

How lovely to get such a beautiful parcel through the post, stunning card.xxx

Zue said...

Ros, I am sure you deserve it..it is a beautiful present, you are lucky, though!!!
Sue xx

~* steph :) *~ said...

you're so very welcome, ros :)! i'm so happy you like the goodies! have a lovely lovely nite! big *hugs* and much aloha to you, steph :)

Unknown said...

What a wonderful gift you recieved.. It is alway fun to get some fun mail..

Hugs, Linda

Linda Breedlove said...

LOVE those stick pins... how fortunate you are to have such a kind and thoughtful friend.

Unknown said...

gorgeous card Ros

Sylvia said...

What a simply gorgeous card. Your favorite colors, I think as well! Your friend knew you needed some love and I am sure this wonderful package helped!

Stella said...

How sweet and thoughtful of Steph to send you a pacakage filled with gorgeous supplies and the card is amazing! Steph is such a seetheart :)
Enjoy them; I can hardly wait to see what you create with these goodies... :)
XXXX

Lynnda said...

Happy mail YAY.... lucky you Ros...its beautiful gift!...hugs..xoxo

papertrails leaver said...

What a sweet friend! Love getting happy mail like that! I am totally addicted to stick pins so seeing the handmade ones she sent you was absolute joy! Careful! Those are addictive! :-) Amy

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Really really happy mail Ros, you are one lucky girl!

Unknown said...

Enjoy your happy mail Ros, Steph's a dear!

lauren bergold said...

oh you LUCKY DUCK!!! what a fabulous package from hawaii!!! (that miss steph is ROCKIN' the cards...and those stickpins are FAB!) ♥

Anonymous said...

Oh WoW How `Gorgeous` Ros!!Enjoy:) xxx