Thursday, June 30, 2011

With Sympathy ...

Hello sweet friends ...

I don't seem to have stopped working lately ... my Hubby and I are going away shortly so I had quite a bit of stuff to clear before I go ... DT projects and the like ... and projects for Thursday Club ... I need the break I can tell you ... I have been worrying about my sweet brother who is going through a really rough time ... this has affected his health and sometimes the frustration of not being able to do anything is incredibly draining ... I am using all my teaching of Philosophy to get by ... But last week my brother's friend lost his son ... a tragedy in itself ... but I know it brought back sad memories for my brother who also lost his son ... I made this little card for his friend 


The funeral is today ... my thoughts are with them ...


My heart goes out to them ... and to my brother and SIL and to all of you who have suffered such tragedies
If you have a prayer to spare ... can you offer one for my brother please?

Till soon

~ Ros ~


18 comments:

Deb Hickman said...

A card nobody likes to make,your sympathy card is very elegant.
My thoughts are with your brother and SIL and also with you, my brother is also going through a rough time and know what a worry it can be.xxx

Rebekah said...

What a wonderful card. My heart goes out to all of you. It is very hard to lose someone you love and deal with someone you love suffering. You are in my thoughts.
Hugs
xx

Linda Breedlove said...

I certainly will be praying for your bother, Ros, and his friend as well.

jacirascrap said...

Cores ´nobres, e adorei o pequeno tule...

Heather Rogers said...

That was so sweet of you to make a card for his friend. I am sure he will appreciate it. Sorry to hear your brother is having such a hard time. I can't imagine losing my son. You would probably have to send me to the loony bin.
Hugs~

papertrails leaver said...

Oh Ros this is horrible news to read. My heart felt wishes and prayers to your brother's friend. What a terrible incident to lose your child. Hugs to you and family !

Anonymous said...

What an elegant card! Your brother's friend will really appreciate your kind thoughts at such a difficult time.

cnelson said...

You, your brother, and his friend are in my thoughts and prayers Ros. Big HUGS. Your card is so thoughtful and lovely. More HUGS.

Sylvia said...

Ros, I am so sorry for your brother and his friend. It's is always so sad to lose someone you love. My payers will be with all of you today! Hugs and take care. Your card is beautiful.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Always hard to make sympathy card, my prayers will be with your brother and his family. And you, do take care, enjoy your vacation and let out the stress! hugs.....

Unknown said...

It's always a tragedy in itself if you have to create these kind of cards... Your sweet card will hopefully ease his pain...

Lynnda said...

Beautiful Card Ros... My thoughts are with your brother and SIL and also with you..take care my friend... hugs...xoxo

Joanne Leddy said...

Another beautiful card. I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. My prayers are with you and the grieving family. I hope their memories help heal their hearts.

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a beautiful card Ros! I am sure this will bring comfort to your friend. I will keep all of you in my thoughts and prayers :)

Jacqueline said...

Heartfelt thoughts go out to you Ros, can imagine how draining this is. The card is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

my thoughts and prayers to out to all...
~victoria~

Stella said...

I'll keep them in my thoughts and prayers. It's hard to see them suffer and facing the loss of a child. Horrible....

Your card is gorgeous; I know for sure that it will comfort them..
Take care sweetie.....
XXXXXX

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.