Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Using Green ....

Are you ready for another fun challenge at Papercraft Star?
This week the challenge is 
"Green"


Of course with St Patricks day approaching it is a perfectly apt challenge don't you think ...
I didn't go with the St Patricks theme though ... I was too anxious to use my 'Time' stamp set from PTI and this is the result



It's a really simple card ... once again using some scrap paper and just stamping straight on to it 



... and I love that sentiment ... It is so true ... especially where loved ones are concerned ... 


I love the colour green ... some say "green for grief" I was also told once that God created so much green on this earth because it's restful ... 
So are you going to go green with us this week?

On a rather sad note ... this week we will be saying goodbye to my friend and colleague at Papercraft Star, Sylvia ... She will be a hard act to follow with her talent ... 
Sylvia I wish you every happiness and look forward to seeing more of your creations in the near future

Till soon

~ Ros ~

20 comments:

Zue said...

I love green too, you have used the colour very imaginatively:)
Xx

Heidi said...

Another gorgeous card Ros!
Beautiful colours and details:)
Hugs, Heidi:)

Diane said...

Beautiful card Ros...love the sentiment, too and so true...have a nice day...love the green!!

Sylvia said...

I love that clock stamp and sentiment, Ros, and the paper you put it on is lovely, wonderful, simple card! thanks for your kind words, I will be around! Have a wonderful Wednesday!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

A real stunner Ros! Love the time stamps!!!

Deanne :)

Davi said...

Beautiful,Love the way you stamped on the lovely green background Ros and the little hands and center really are pretty ;)

Jinny Newlin said...

Oh, I've been eying that time stamp, too! Such a pretty number you've created with it!

Unknown said...

Oh my word Ros! Gosh, that stamp is amazingly beautiful and you´ve created such a gorgeous card with it. Love the flower centre, so romantic and you´re so right, time is a wonderful gift. Hugs, Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Barbara said...

The green is subtle (at least on the photos) but this is a wonderful stamp set that made for a gorgeous card! And I agree: the sentiment is so very true!

Anonymous said...

This is stunning!! I love the clock hands!!

Astrid Maclean said...

Gorgeous card and what a stunning stamp!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Don't you just love that TIME stamp set? Beautiful work with that set Ros!

Unknown said...

I just love your card. I can see why you wanted to play with that stamp. LOVE IT...

Hugs~

Linda Breedlove said...

I love the simplicity of your card! Your clock stamp creates a big punch... how beautiful... love the sentiment and the rose on the clock hands. This card is true Ros style! Stunning!
Have a wonderful day, my friend, and thank you for the birthday wishes!
Hugs!

Chriss Blagrave said...

Love how the image is stamped directly onto the patterned paper, such a beautiful pairing!

Tracy said...

Gorgeous stamping and using the rose for the clock center is a stroke of genius. Beautiful!

Allisa said...

Love the clock faces!

Mona Pendleton said...

So very pretty Ros! Love the soft colored background and beautiful clocks! Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Sleepy Stamper said...

Wonderful card! The way you have stamped directly on the patterned paper looks amazing.

Anitra

AppleApricot Wen said...

WOW Ros, I just love the stamping you did here on that gorgeous background, those beautiful colours. Sometimes simple is just best. And love the quote too. Hugs, Wendy