Wednesday, May 07, 2014

Awesome

There's a special birthday coming up soon ... 
My adorable and awesome great nephew Ross will be 12 years old next week ... I can hardly believe he's almost a teenager ... where does the time go ... His daddy would have been so proud of him

I thought the new stamp set by Precious Remembrance (New Day) would be perfect to use on a card for him


I used 4 different inks to stamp the paints ...


Then I mixed and matched sentiments ... The top one is from New Day (can you tell I'm loving this set?) then a digital "hope your day is" followed by the "Awesome" stamp from a really old set by Basic Grey


You can also see the embossing on my card base using a Tim Holtz folder

I hope you are having a good day ... It's sunny here but cool and windy ... I'm longing for warmer weather

Till soon take care

~ Ros ~








18 comments:

Unknown said...

It so beautiful card!

Anonymous said...

This is the coolest card Ros, I LOVE it!!

Barbara said...

Great card - your nephew will love it! Awesome :-)

Jinny Newlin said...

Ooooo! I adore this set! Your color work is totally delish!

Unknown said...

This is absolutely perfect for a teenage boy Ros, colourful and slightly grungy, well done! Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Astrid Maclean said...

Very clever and just right for a boy that age I'd say!

Sue Lelli said...

What a PERFECT card for a new teenager! He will LOVE the sentiment and the swatches of color! LOVE the embossing too! FAB card, Ros!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Oh happy birthday Ross, that'a a fun and awesome card for the birthday boy!!!

Deb Hickman said...

I absolutely love this card, perfect for young man. I've always struggled with male cards especially for this age group. Enjoy the rest of your week. Deb x

Dyane said...

Another awesome card Ros! Thank you!!!:)

Dyane
http://www.preciousremembranceshop.com/blog/

Rebecca Deeprose said...

What a great, fun and super masculine card!!! Love the colors you used and the embossed background is perfect! ((hugs)) Rebecca

Jacqueline said...

What a wonderful design!!

Zue said...

I bet he loves this, Ros.
I would say it is just perfect!
Sue xxx

Susanne Vargas said...

This is such a fun card (not only for a teenager)!

Heather Rogers said...

What a perfect card for a teenage boy. He is going to LOVE it. :)

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

Awesome card, Ros! I'm sure your nephew will be delighted!

Tracy said...

Fantastic! The bold spots of color are so appealing. I'm sure the card will be a hit with Ross. :-)

Stella said...

I know how much you love Ross and he will be thrilled and happy with your card. I love the mix of stamps and bright colors; beautiful!

Hope the weather is a bit warmer; it looks and feels like summer here.
Sending love...XXXXXXX