Sunday, June 21, 2015

Our Beautiful World

Hello and good morning!

Manuela has picked the word prompt this week at 


 The word is Tiny

As it happens I got this tiny little eczema spot in the fold of my ear and being that it had nowhere to go it has infected the whole of the ear cartilage and you wouldn't believe that something so tiny could cause so much pain! 
Oh don't worry ... I'm not going to share a photo of my ear Lol!

Here we go ... my photos for Tiny


Tiny little greenfly that are as much a pain in the garden as my ear is right now... I mean I have tons of ants so why aren't they dealing with them?


Tiny little raindrops ... ahh the great British summer and today is midsummer, from hereon in the nights get shorter... 


Tiny poppy seeds ... this poppy is only a miniture


And teeny tiny hairs on the unopened poppies



And one last 'tiny' are these seedlings that I am constantly pulling out of the garden


...because if I don't they will grow into the huge trees that you see in the background of this last photo


Hop on over to the Blog to see what the rest of the team are sharing

Have a lovely Sunday

~ Ros ~







13 comments:

Greta said...

Lovely pictures, Ros! Hope your ear is better soon!

Robyn Oliver said...

Fabulous photos Ros....I do have those bug problems in our garden if only the ants would stay outside. Love that Poppy, gorgeous colours - you must have a wonderful garden. Have a great week Robyn ps hope the ear is on the mend soon

Pamellia said...

Wonderful photos today, I think my favourite is the rain drops! I just love rain! Happy Sunday Ros. hugs :)

Mona Pendleton said...

Very pretty photos Ros! Love all the beautiful foliage and greenery!

Judith said...

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful world.
Happy Father's Day!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

I am sorry to hear about the pain you are going through, sigh..... I just have the same feeling, growing old isn't fun, I actually never feel old until this year, was sick for many times and this throat thing is really worrisome.
Oh well, I do hope you feel better soon and I love your lovely photos for this week's OBW!

Barbara said...

Fantastic photography! Love the close-up of the poppy... And I constantly fight these trees in the making, too! Are they maples? Anyhow, I hope you feel much better very soon!

Davi said...

Yikes Ros I sure hope that your ear feels better soon! Love your pics! What A beautiful pic of your poppy, Ive not seen one like it! Isnt it amazing how those tiny seedlings can become something SO big :) Have a super week!

Manuela said...

Ros, I hope your ear is getting better now.
We have this nasty lice also in the roses an a lot of other plants! :-(

Sylvia said...

Beautiful photo's, Ros, sorry about your ear!

Linda Breedlove said...

Beautiful, beautiful!!!!!!

Diane said...

The woes of gardening..those darn bugs ruin everything! But, your photos are beautiful once again...what a fun word this week.."tiny"!! Sorry about your ear...I just pulled a tick off Nellie's inside ear yesterday...poor doggie, and my 9 year old granddaughter just tested positive for Lyme Disease...she was bit 2 weeks ago!

mandysea said...

LOL, it is a coincidence we ended up with the same photo subject!! I've never heard of aphids called 'green fly' before... very interesting! Love your photos, and YES - get out those little suckers before they grow too big!!!