Tuesday, April 25, 2017

City Crafter 359

Hello and Good morning!

Oh my... I'm panicking ... Hubby and I are off on a holiday next week and I have so much to do, I can't tell you... 

Fortunately I made some of my DT cards in advance and today at 


we are on the final week of our month long celebration challenge

CASE ME IF YOU CAN

This week we are CASEing a card created by Marina

This is her sweet card


I love her 'off the edge' style here and that's what I went for


...Using a butterfly stencil and a dots stencil over the top of the butterflies


Marina is offering this wonderful prize too this week


Head on over to the City Crafter blog for full details of how to win and check out how the team have CASEd Marina's lovely card

We do hope that you will join in the challenge this week ...

Have a great day!

~ Ros ~





19 comments:

Greta said...

Wowzer--double stenciling! So creative & beautiful, Ros--wonderful case of Marina's lovely card! Hopefully it'll be a fabulous holiday & worth the efforts to get ready! Hugs, Greta

Marina said...

Love this colour combo and the spots look great.

Sue Lelli said...

So PRETTY! LOVE the colors and the dotted butterflies! Hope you have a Fantastic holiday!

Leslie Miller said...

Ooooh, fabulous CASE with those pretty butterflies and colors! A super cute card to CASE, too! Are those itty bitty sequins? You must have some very nimble fingers. It's crazy trying to get ready to leave everything behind for a while, but it will be well worth the effort!

Stella said...

Ros I LOVE these colours and your idea to use two stencils is brilliant! Bold, bright and perfection. I love the addition of the dots.
Take care; do what you can and I hope your week is not going to be too stressfull.
XXX

Mac Mable said...

What a great interpretation of Marina's card. Fabulous stenciling on stenciling and such fun colours. Have a lovely time away x

Maria said...

Very pretty green and blue butterflies, Ros! Love how you arranged them! Great addition with the tiny sequins and star, too! Have a wonderful holiday away!

nancy littrell said...

I love CAS design, stenciled off butterflies and dots..so clever. TFS Ros...have a wonderful holiday. Hugs..

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

What a beautiful card, love the butterflies stamp!

Diane said...

Fabulous card, I love your interpretation of it and those beautiful colors!!

Becca Cruger said...

Polka dotted butterflies?! I think I need to make some of these because they are so fun and whimsical! Absolutely charming design!

Je@net said...

A beautiful case with all those lovely butterflies, Ros!

Barbara said...

Lovely! This card practically shouts out SPRING!!! Or maybe it's just me, sitting in this cold, rainy, and gray place...

Sharon Fritchman said...

Your card is so pretty! I love your off the edge design and your gorgeous butterflies! Happy Birthday to City Crafter!

Tracy said...

The butterflies were a perfect choice for this technique. Beautiful!

Danielle said...

Very beautiful CASE of Marina's card.... Love the way you used the stencils. So pretty!

Dora said...

Beautiful combining of colours. Beautiful card with the butterflies.

Pia S said...

How beautifully stenciled, I love the little dots on the top. Super take on Marina's card!

Mariken said...

Beautiful card, love the coloured butterfly's!!