Tuesday, May 23, 2017

City Crafter 363

Good Morning...

I've just time to do my post for the City Crafter challenge before I finish packing....  

My lovely friend Stella is hosting this week, the theme is Sunshine

Stella is asking that we create a project and add a sun or sunshine...

I went for the latter with a very simple card


Two little birdies enjoying the sunshine that I created just using distress ink and some water droplets


I also added some Nuvo drops and though they do look yellow the colour is actually Key Lime
My sentiment was computer generated but having the word sunshine is NOT a requirement and in case you are wondering the font is a free one downloaded from Pinterest called 'joy like sunshine' - Quite apt


Head on over to the City Crafter Blog to see what the team have to inspire you ... I do hope you will join in our challenge... Please note that as I am away, I won't be able to leave any comments this week but I will catch up with you all when I am home

Have a lovely week and take care

~ Ros ~

14 comments:

Diane said...

Beautifully created, soft yellow is a favorite color of mine, and I love your 'soft' and pretty card!! Have a wonderful vacation!!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful serene card, Ros, again love the die cuts!

Leslie Miller said...

I absolutely love this! You had me at yellow and white. Add the wreath and pretty birds with your inky sunshine and you've got me falling all over myself with adoration. Sweet!

Kathy Krug said...

Such a sweet summer card and fabulous CAS design. Fun card for your brother too.

Maria said...

So lovely and sweet with the beautiful wreath and birds, Ros! The touch of yellow for the sun is the perfect touch!

Darnell said...

What a perfect sunshine-themed card, Ros, and I love the pretty little sediment! Have a magnificent time away visiting all those amazing places!! Hugs, Darnell

Tracy said...

That pretty soft yellow is just the ticket for bringing your die cut front and center. Lovely work Ros. Hugs!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is super sweet, I love every bit of it!

Mac Mable said...

CAS perfection and so very pretty x

Marina said...

Hope you're having a lovely trip. I love how sunny this looks with the yellow behind the crisp white birds

Barbara said...

Wonderfully soft - I'm amazed at how this soft yellow works well on/with white. I hope you're having a good time travelling, despite the recent events in Manchester... maybe it's good to be away.

Sue Lelli said...

Hope you are having FUN wherever you are! LOVE the sunshine BG in the white wreath and those drops DO look yellow! LOVELY card, Ros!

Greta said...

Hope you're having a ball, my friend! Oh Ros--how do you come up with so many great ideas?! The birds in a wreath--all in white with the sunshine background--just brilliant!

Stella said...

Sunny, bright and a touch of elegance. Gorgeous Ros! I hope your cruise is fabulous; enjoy the sun, good food and relax!
XXXXX