Monday, May 22, 2017

MFT Seagulls

Good Morning...

Did you have a good weekend? We were at my friend's wedding on friday and I was totally shattered by Saturday ... It was a lovely day and the bride looked stunning - Here's a peek of us together



I even managed to get on the dance floor


 My Brother Ron celebrates his birthday in a few days but hubby and I are going away tomorrow so we can't be with him - Still, I made a fun card for him


As soon as I saw these stamps and dies by MFT I fell for them ... The cards made by the MFT design team using this set really appealed to me so I had to have the set. The fence is not part of the set - It's by Impression Obsessins and it works well with the MFT set


My brother often visits the seafront , sometimes cycling or walking and sometimes just to take his Grandchildren Ross and Sophia to play, so I know he will appreciate this quirky card


That sentiment just makes me giggle... 

I'll catch up with you all when I get home and wish you a lovely day

Take care

~ Ros ~

14 comments:

Maria said...

Oh, what a wonderful celebration for your friend, Ros! Congrats to the bride and groom!! You look stunning in the black/white dress out on the dance floor! Looks like you truly enjoyed the special occasion! And, the birthday card for your brother with the seagulls and sentiment is lovely and so fun!!

Stella said...

Ros you look gorgeous; wow! And you look so relaxed and happy! And a fab tan too :) I have not much time for blogging but had to stop by and stumbled upon these lovely photos. Your take on on CCCB's theme is spot on and the card you made for your brother is brilliant. And your card for the Double D challenge...you know how much I love blue.... Have a safe flight and a wonderful vacation.
XXXXX

Davi said...

Lovely wedding and how beautiful you to look!! I love your brothers card it is just delightful. It should give him a big smile Im sure :) Have fun on your trip.

Diane said...

Super cute card that is sure to bring a big smile to your brother's face!! The wedding looks spectacular as well as YOU do..very pretty..BTW, love the dress you are wearing!

Sylvia said...

Love those sea gulls, Ros, I wonder if they are boys or gulls?

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, Ros, you look so pretty in your dress! Very fetching. Just had to mention that first. Now, your card... well you have to know I love it! The beach and fence and those silly seagulls, not to mention the sentiment, are all so darn cute and fun! I know you're off having the time of your life. Relax and enjoy!

Tracy said...

Those fun seagulls caught my eye in that release too. They are really cute and I'm sure your card will give him lots of chuckles. :-)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

The bride and her sweet friend (wink) both look so beautiful, and I love the card you made for your brother, so fun!

Mac Mable said...

You look stunning Ros and so very happy. So glad you enjoyed the day x Such a fun card you are sharing with us...made me laugh x

Marina said...

It is fun! And sounds perfect for our brother.

Barbara said...

I can see why you fell for that set - this card is adorable! And I see that your hair turned out perfectly for the wedding - despite that bad Monday!

Sue Lelli said...

FUNNY FANTASTIC card! I can relate to seagulls with chips! You look Beautiful in the photos!

Greta said...

I thought about you & hoped you were having a great time at the wedding--wonderful picture of you & your friend, Ros! By the way--your hair color looks great! Such a fun card for your brother--I'm sure he got a kick out of it! Hope your cruise is wonderfully relaxing & that the acupuncture is still working! Big hugs, Greta

Darlene said...

You look beautiful Ros and I love your cute card! Happy Day to you!