Monday, December 11, 2017

Hello Deer

Good morning...
I hope your week is off to a good start

I've made a few more cards and today I have a couple of ink blended ones to share


I've never tired of these little deer from Memory Box and I like that you get 3 in a row but can cut them and just use them individually or in different positions on your card


Do you remember the really thick acetate sheets that had Christmas greetings on many years ago? I have a few of them still around and I find them perfect for cutting out stencils or shapes and that's what I did to get the curves for the snow line...


This one Includes some stamping and though it's hard to see I've added glitter to the white acrylic paint I used on the tree and fence and it really sparkles


I really need to start mailing these!

I have a friend coming over today and I'm excited to see her, it's been awhile 

I hope you have a wondeful day

~ Ros ~
 

12 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

WOW...these are both absolutely BEAUTIFUL Ros! Such gorgeous snowy scenes...almost makes me like snow! Almost but not quite...coming down fast and furious in my neck of the woods and as pretty as it is, it sure makes traveling to get all those last minute Christmas things done a pain!! But anyway, your cards are just lovely...well done Ros!! :0)

Barbara said...

You are a real expert at creating Christmas scenes! Such a lovely card. Enjoy the time with your friend!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my gosh, they're both beautiful! The snowy landscape and the moons are so realistic. Ohhhh, the moon and fence on #2 make an incredible scene. Love!!

Maria said...

Very beautiful snowy scenes with the deer, Ros! Gorgeous snow lines and background sky is just lovely! Love the addition of the glitter and white paint on the tree and fence, too! Hope you enjoy crafty time with your friend! Take good care, hugs!!

Tracy said...

They're beautiful! I can see the glitter on the fence. It's just like snow twinkling. Hugs!

Greta said...

Hope you had fun with your friend, Ros. You are such an artist--I totally love these cards! I could just sit & stare at these peaceful beauties all day! Sending hugs, Greta

Mac Mable said...

Such beautiful and artist cards. The glitter in the acrylic paint is such a good idea x You are always so inspiring and I hope your friends visit was fun? x

Papercraft Boutique said...

These deer are so adorable, Ros! Your DIY stencil made perfect snow banks and I love the glittery snow on the tree and fence! Hoping you had a fun time with your friend. Hideko xx

Marina said...

What magical winter scenes these are!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

These are wonderful Ros! Especially the one with snow on the fence, it looks so realistic!

Diane said...

FABULOUS snowy scenes and the first one looks like here!!Both are stunning cards, so soft and absolutely perfect!! We have lots of snow the last few days and to keep snowing thru Friday at least, next week look sunny though cold! Have a wonderful day!!

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE your ink blending and the snow on the reindeer and the fencepost! Just STUNNING, Ros!