Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Thank You ....

Just popping in this morning to say a big Thank You to the lovely June Lanum  for the beautiful "Friendly Blog Award" ... 

June actually designed this herself!  ... And has asked that we pass it on to others too ... As my DT colleagues at CCCB also have it I am awarding it to a few other lovely friends I have made: - 


These girls have always been so supportive and I am so grateful to them ... as I am to all of you who take the time to leave encouraging comments....

Have a beautiful Day

Ros




8 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Lovely award and you are well-deserved!

Stella said...

Hi dear,

Thank you..... I got this award also from June but the idea you pass this on to me. Oh... you have a place in my heart.You knew that already. A real and true friend that's what you are...
Love and XXX
Stella

Deb Hickman said...

Thank you,Ros.It is so nice to be thought of as your friend,I am very honoured.

xxxxDebxxxx

Deb Hickman said...

Thank you,Ros.It is so nice to be thought of as your friend,I am very honoured.

xxxxDebxxxx

Mona Pendleton said...

Thank you so much Ros for the award! You are so sweet to have thought of me :)

Rebekah said...

Thank you again Ros.
You too are so supportive and I love to read your comments and see your wonderful creations! i shall proudly display it on my blog:)

Lynnda said...

You well deserved the award!!!....Thank you so much Ros... You too are supportive and always send me love...thanks again...xx

Heather Rogers said...

Thank you so much Ros! You are a wonderful blog friend. :)