Thursday, December 19, 2013

Another Birthday

Thursday already!
And it's a bright sunny day here ... cold but perfect for a walk if you wrap up warm ...

It's also a male friend's birthday ... There are so many this time of year and it's hard switching from Christmas cards to birthday cards and back again...
It took me a while to do this I can tell 'ya


... but I always get there in the end


There's a mix of papers here and the centre kraft coloured one is a scrap from a My Minds Eye pack that I have simply adored ... every page of this pad has been a joy 


I do have a cutting machine but I actually cut the bow by hand ... it's supposed to be like a bow tie

So, what plans have you for today? I'm off to see a friend and drop off a gift ... tomorrow it's lunch with my GFs ... Sunday I'm off to Lincoln to see my Aunt ... Busy busy busy...

Wishing you a beautiful day and Compliments of the season

Till soon

~ Ros ~




14 comments:

Astrid Maclean said...

I can imagine that it was hard to suddenly switch to birthday mode, but this card looks great, love the bow tie bow! I bet the card was much appreciated!

Lynnda said...

Ros... this card is so beautiful! I'm loving your bow and pp used.... Sweet! hugs...x

Darnell J Knauss said...

That bow tie topper makes your card look like the gift itself, Ros!! Those colors and your design are sensational!!

I want to wish you Happy Holidays now, in case I don't get a chance to visit again before Christmas! Thank you for your friendship and support! Holly Hugs! Darnell

Rebecca Deeprose said...

What a terrific card Ros! The 'bow-tie' is perfectly suited (hehe) for a guy card and I love the playfulness you've added with the stars and sentiment! Safe journey dear friend and a Happy Christmas

Jinny Newlin said...

Oooo! LOVE a great teal and kraft, color palette, and I cannot believe you hand cut that bow! It's perfect!

Charlene said...

So So pretty Ros!! Love the bow and colors!

The Polka Dot Closet said...

I love your card...I am so glad I do not have to share my Birthday with a holiday lol! You have a great Christmas!

Carol

Davi said...

Great man card Ros, I love your very cool bow!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Darling card! I love your paper choice too!
Have a wonderful time with gf, ever since Linda left, I never have any more gf time, wish we were closer : (

Barbara said...

(I could have sworn I'd commented already...) What a pretty card! I love the colors and also that ribbon you made!

Ira Huberts said...

I can imagine having to switch from one theme to another can be difficult, but it makes a nice change, doesn't it? You do male cards so well Ros, just love this design! Hugs, Ira
Ira’s Crea Corner

Heather Jensen said...

So pretty! I love that beautiful die cut bow. :)

Heidi said...

Beautiful design!
Lovely details:)
Hugs, Heidi:)

Jackie Scott said...

Great switch! Such a stunning card. It is a well designed card for a male!
Happy New Year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...