Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Thank you.......

I have got 4 big "Thank You"'s to make today.......


First of all - Thank you to...... City Crafters Challenge.... for awarding me another City Spotlight Artist Award for which I am truly grateful.
Secondly - Thank you to....Picture Perfect Creations .... for my Runner Up Award and for my new little button proudly displayed. I am overwhelmed........



My 3rd Thank You ,and the reason for this card.... is to Betty... One lovely lady who has been a blessing to my Dear Aunt and who today sent me some lovely embroidery ......



I think this little mouse from Tiffany's Doodles is so cute .... If you haven't seen her stamps you need to... they are brilliant and so easy to use.

I had in mind Picture Perfect Creations new challenge when I created this.....These are the colours......


Funnily enough they are the same colours I used in this card for the Caardvarks challenge, but they are such a nice combination and you can see the lovely cards the DT have done with these colours over at Picture Perfect Creations. 
So there are 3 thank you's and also my new challenge entry..... But my 4th Thank you is to all of you people out there for your kind words and support..... I feel I have made so many friends and it is .... Well....just great!

Till soon

Ros





8 comments:

Heather Rogers said...

So cute Ros! That little mouse is adorable. :)

Tiffany said...

What a totally adorable card Ros!! I just love it and how did you make those cute little roses?? I love them!

Unknown said...

The image is adorable, and the DP you used to put it all together is adorable!

I don't think I have been over to Picture Perfect Creations blog before, I might have to go check that out!

Have a nice evening!

Allison said...

That mouse is such a cutie! Beautiful card!! Thanks for joining us at PPC!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So sweet Ros! The little mouse and your lovely card! Congrats for all the achievement!

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

What an adorable mouse!!!

Thanks for playing this week at PPC.

Trish - PPC Creator

Nicole said...

OH MY GOODNESS, how adorable and SUH-WEEET is this!??? The newest PPC color challenge has been posted! Be sure to play along again! Nicole (PPC Creator)

Sandy said...

Aww this card is uber cute!! Love how it's super soft! Great job last week and hopefully we'll see you this week at PPC!