Sunday, August 29, 2010

Surprise ...

I have a couple of things to share ... some little gifts that I've made for 2 of my blog friends ...
First up is this little set ....



... a token of appreciation to you ...  "my favourite colour is blue!'" ... Yep, for you Stella ... I hope you like them ....




And next is a little wall plaque for my City Crafters "Jar Swap" friend Lynnda who made me the most beautiful bag and filled it to the brim with goodies ... (We will be having our Jar Swap party shortly and you can see all my beautiful goodies) ... I nearly fell off my chair when I saw everything I'd been sent ... I'd never done this before and now think I should have sent more ...(oooh)



This is done on a canvas board so it can be hung ...



The beautiful lined paper centrepiece with the gorgeous flower border was one of my goodies and something I have never seen here ... 
I just hope Lynnda likes it ... Both gifts will be winging their way to you shortly girls ...

Tomorrow I am Guest Designer for the Shabby Tea Room! (can you believe it?) so I'll have another project to share ...
Time for a caffeine shot now I think ...

Till tomorrow
Ros



9 comments:

Stella said...

Hi sweetie!

Like them? Like them? Thats's an understatement. Ooooooooh I LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!!!!!
Pure beauty and I am so thankful that you made them for me. Ros; you are so kind, generous, sincere and sweet.( And heartfelt etc. etc. I could write down a long list but you know what I mean :) )
Thank you so much; I am honored.
Hugs and XXX
Stella

Stella said...

Hi sweetie!

Like them? Like them? Thats's an understatement. Ooooooooh I LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!!!!!
Pure beauty and I am so thankful that you made them for me. Ros; you are so kind, generous, sincere and sweet.( And heartfelt etc. etc. I could write down a long list but you know what I mean :) )
Thank you so much; I am honored.
Hugs and XXX
Stella

Lynnda said...

OH my Ros... you don't have to do that....I sincerely gave it to you... as I know you'll make good use of them...
I'm so touched....you make me want to cry!!!... Another beautiful and meaningful gifts from you.... THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN... I'm so glad... to have a friend like you...xx

Sandi McLean said...

Congratulations on the STR guest designer! PS - I think your crochet flowers look great :)

Mona Pendleton said...

Stunning creations Ros! So girly & feminine! Love all the detail! The lace, sewing & darling embellishments! Congrats on your Guest DT spot - well deserved!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So sweet of you Ros, and so fortunate to have a friend like you!

Debbie said...

These are stunning ... I especially adore the pink and blue ones!!!

Heather Rogers said...

Such a sweet thing for you to do Ros. They are just lovely. You make the prettiest flowers. :)

Tatanky said...

Beautiful projects. Soft blue is so romantic. :D