Monday, January 31, 2011

House Guest ...

I have a guest staying with me for a few days ...  she's  a beautiful girl ... and oh so sweet ...
... meet Chucky ...




My friend had to go into hospital for a few days so I am cat sitting and it's good to have a cat in the house again ... though I confess I didn't sleep much last night ... a bit concerned about my guest who has rather taken to Mikey ... She came to stay once before and spent most of the time either under his bed or on his knee whilst he was trying to work.
I am also suffering with my neck and shoulder ... badly ...I've been to Pilates  and hope that maybe that and the Panadol will help ... it's kind of miserable and typing on my computer doesn't help.
But I wanted to thank Stella for this award ... and for thinking of me ...



"Thank you" it is so thoughtful of you ... I believe I have to tell 3 things abut myself and pass it on ...
well here we go ...
1. I sometimes have psychic experiences ... (spooky huh?)
2. My favourite seasons are Spring and Autumn 
3. One of the best things I ever did was start blogging ... I love all the friendships I have made
As for passing this on ... there are so many of you that I want to share this with so please feel free to take this ...
Back soon

~ Ros ~







5 comments:

~* steph :) *~ said...

ohno, hope you feel better soon, ros! big *hugs* to you! steph

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

cute guest you have at home! : )

Stella said...

Is this cutie still aat your house? I hope you slept a bit better :)XXXX

Tatanky said...

Chucky is so cute ! I've never had a cat but I'd love to have one. I spent Saturday morning with a friend who has one and he was so cute and lovable. Hope you're feeling better now.

Anonymous said...

dhcwxdykom