Monday, September 05, 2011

Jingle Belles Card 36

Hello ...
I hope you all had a good weekend 
The time goes so fast ... already we are up to card 36 at Jingle Belles challenge and this week we are asked to CASE any card we wish from any of the challenge entries over the last 36 weeks ... 
Well, I was trawling through some of the entries and would you believe that my card for week 31 Blue Christmas Here... hosted by the lovely June Houck ... was not there ... oh me, oh my ... it was a cross over week and whilst I linked it up to one blog ... either I forgot to link it to Jingle Belles or I was sabotaged by Mr Inlinkz! Oh silly me ... it's an age thing I guess
So ... I definitely needed to use that little reindeer again ... and as I missed week 29 Reindeer Games due to me being on holiday ... this week is the perfect opportunity ... I decided to CASE (sort of) this card by Lauren 



I say CASE... but I didn't have any of those leaves ... nor the pretty bling ... and my reindeer is no way as  elegant as Lauren's ... but here we go 


See I improvised with some of that fibre stuff which is stuck to my fingers and just about everywhere ... stuck a few little leaves on ... and added some bling too ... well I said it was 'sort of' 


See mine's the more fun version ... whereas Lauren did the very elegant version ... 
and I will link this one ... going to do it now before I forget ... 

Have a wonderful evening 
Thanks for stopping by 

~ Ros ~







15 comments:

SmilynStef said...

That little standing reindeer is just too fun ... and I love how you framed him with fiber ... so glad you joined our jingle belles fun.

Jacqueline said...

I think its the pink - but your first card is just gorgeous Ros!!

Jacqueline said...

Oops - I should have read it more carefully - in any case you did a wonderful job on your card!!

jacirascrap said...

Sua Rena é divertida mesmo...e os fios esvoaçantes parecem balançar ao vento!! Boa semana querida amiga!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Oh my, that is wonderful cased card, BEAUTIFUL!!!!

lauren bergold said...

ooooooooooh!!! OOH OOH OOH! ok, now, see, to me this is the most ♥BRILLIANT♥ type of CASE--the kind where you re-create the *IDEA* but use the ingredients you already HAVE!!! to me that is not only cooler, it's more of a challenge, & it's one to which YOU have risen MAGNIFICENTLY! this is a superb card in all respects and i agree it's EVER so much more fun than the original, which now looks just the teeeeeeniest bit stodgy and bland to me after seeing your awesome take! love this, missus! ♥

Stella said...

I think you cased the card in a wonderful way. You did it with what you had on hand and the result is gorgeous. And cute. You did it again and nailed the challenge..
Have a great evening..XXXXXXXXX

Unknown said...

I LOVE your take on it, Ros! it's so cute and woodsy looking, and I can totally see the CASEd elements. Good luck getting the fibers off your fingers! :)

Mona Pendleton said...

Both of these cards are wonderful Ros! Love the elegant deer on the first and cute one on the second :)

Sylvia said...

Your case card, is fun and so cheery, Ros! I love your reindeer. Have a wonderful Tuesday!

Lisa said...

your card is a lot of fun and your reindeer is super funky! nice lift! Great to see a use for those fibres!

Marie Bingaman said...

Awww, too cute, Ros! He's a cheerful little guy, for sure! :)

leslie (crookedstamper) said...

What a cutie patootie reindeer! And you totally get extra points for the sewing. :)

Unknown said...

Be that as it may Ros, but your reindeer is supercute and looks so happy somehow!

June Houck said...

Ros, thanks for the sweet shout out. Your CASE of lovely Lauren's card is terrific! That is the cutest reindeer EVER. I love your fab fiber too. Someone will be giddy over receiving this fun Christmas card.