Monday, February 06, 2012

Spread some love

Hi there ...
I've not been posting much lately ... caught a virus and have not been too well ... but I've been trying to keep up with my visits to you all and delighting in your wonderful creations ..
I'm really loving all the pinks and reds this time of the year evokes ... cards made with love, for love ... So many pretty papers to choose from and so many ways to say I love you, I care about you ... I'm thinking of you ... 
Valentines is not just for lovers ... I think it is the perfect time to just let someone know you care ... My card today is for a sweet blog friend who I know will appreciate the thought ... life has been a little rough around the edges lately .. so this is just to let her know that I'm thinking of her ...


Delicious My Minds Eye papers from the Love Me collection ... a little corrugated heart and another cut free hand from the paper collection


one of the best ways to take your mind of your own troubles is to share someone else's ... it instantly make you feel better ... Like Happy mail ... and I received some very Happy Mail from the lovely Lauren ... a belated birthday gift so prettily wrapped ..


With a gorgeous card


Beautiful gifts ... and look at that box!


filled to the brim with buttons!


Thank You Lauren!!

And a Thank You too ... to Jacira for this lovely blog award ... 


How blessed I am to have such wonderful friends ...

Have a beautiful day

~ Ros ~








20 comments:

Angi Barrs said...

Love your beautiful card. Hope you feel better soon. :)

Sylvia said...

Oh Ros, when it rains it pours at your house, so sorry you have been sick on top of the issue with your foot. Just know I am thinking about you. Your card is beautiful and I am sure your friend will love it. Such beautiful things from Lauren, birthdays are best anytime, any day,aren't they? So glad you are not getting any of that snow, I was glad we did not get the 6feet that Denver got. Hope you are feeling better now, have a wonderful evening.

cnelson said...

Hope you get to feeling better Ros! LOVE your gorgeous card!!

Unknown said...

Poor you, so sorry to hear that you're falling from one thing into the other... I'm glad to see your happy mail and the beautiful award from Jacira has brightened up your day though. Your love card is superbly sweet and will be cherished. I'm all with you on this one, there can never be enough love in the world. Stay warm Ros, hugs, Ira x

Jeanneke said...

Beautiful card, Ros! Your friend will adore it, I'm sure!
Hope the virus and the other nasty stuff are on their way back; back to where they came from :>)
Cheers!

Jeanneke.

Unknown said...

Ros you are so thoughtful that is really nice of you to reasure her that she has someone who cares about her in rough times. The card is beautiful and the thought even more so

jacirascrap said...

Obrigada Ros...o selinho é de coração...Desejo que o vírus logo se vá!!! Obrigada também por mostrar seu lindo cartão...Belo presente voce ganhou!!!

Sasha said...

Such a beautiful soft coloured card. I love your pretty bow, heart, glitter wing and pretty papers. Your friend will love it, Ros. Hope you feel better soon x

Deb Hickman said...

Gorgeous card, I love that paper range. Get well soon.xxx

Lynnda said...

Hope you feel better soon Ros... Nothing beats happy mail...

I love your card...its gorgeous... hang in there... hugs..xoxo

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful card! soft and pretty details. Feel better! (Your Bday present is lovely!)

Unknown said...

Well your card is gorgeous. I do hope you feel better soon my friend.

Hugs, Linda

cherry said...

Hope u feel better soon...and hope your birthday was special. Your friend will love that card!

Heidi said...

Your card is gorgeous!
Hope you feel better soon:)
Hugs, Heidi:)

Heather Rogers said...

That was so sweet of you to think of her and send her a card when she is feeling down. I love this paper and pretty bow. :)

Hugs~

papertrails leaver said...

Loved these papers from MME the moment I saw them! Your card is beautiful and what a sweet gesture of you to create this especially for your friend. She will treasure it! I hope you feel better soon!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Gorgeous card! So soft and pretty. Hope you are feeling better soon.

Tracy said...

Love the corrugated heart Ros! That's always such an interesting touch on a card. Beautiful! Hugs!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Sorry to hear that you are not well, I hope you feel better soon! Hugs....
Such sweet and lovely V'day card and lucky you, to have happy mails from Lauren!

Stella said...

Sweetie I hope you are on them mend and feeling a bit better; enjoy your happy mail. You deserve to be spoilt rotten :)
Your card is lovely; your friend will love it. It;s sublte; love the touches of pink. Elegant and perfect details; as ususal :)
XXXXX