Tuesday, January 08, 2013

City Crafter Week 141

Good Morning!
I hope you are having a good week so far ... 
Today at City Crafter Linda is our host and she has chosen a lovely inspiration photo for the theme of Book Paper ... 


For the challenge you need to use book paper somewhere on your project ...

Last week we had such beautiful entries to our challenge ... We have a very fair system when it comes to choosing a winner ... But more and more I am finding it so very hard to pick from all your gorgeous entries...

So here's what I came up with for this challenge


I loved the colours in the inspiration photo so I stamped straight onto a piece of book paper and added some long forgotten glitter stickers as well and covered a chipboard frame with paper and glitter


I sent this to my sweet blog friend Cindy who celebrated her birthday last week ... I hope she got it


Our Guest Designer this week is the talented and lovely Linda B ... I am looking forward to seeing her beautiful creation along with those from the rest of the team.
This weeks winner will also have a Guest Design spot here at CCCB so why not join us? We'd love to see what you come up with ...

I hope your day is wonderful ... Thanks for stopping by

~ Ros ~



21 comments:

Davi said...

Fab theme,,,love the stamping on the book paper and beautiful way you framed it! Have a great week Ros ;)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Gorgeous card Ros ... the stamping are just perfect for that book paper, and it looks extremely pretty with the soft blue, awesome brooch too!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness. I just love what you did with the book paper. Your card looks amazing.. Such a great design my friend.

Hugs~

Sylvia said...

Your challenge card is gorgeous, Ros, love the stamping on your book page. Have a wonderful Tuesday, it's early but you might as well get started!

Rebekah said...

Gorgeous!! Love the dandelions and that cameo!

Sasha said...

Beautifully stamped onto the book paper, Ros. I love your frame and pretty shade of blue. Your decorated bow is gorgeous! x

Jacqueline said...

Your cards are so beautiful, Ros!

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful card! I love the soft color pallet.

Happy Crafting
Tracie

Unknown said...

You just make the most romantic cards Ros, what a fine colour combination this is, such elegant blues and you have certainly embellished your stamped flowers in a most enchanting way!
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Barbara said...

Gorgeous! I love how you stamped directly on the book paper and that paper covered and glittered chipboard frame looks like it was always intended to be there and like this... Such a wonderful design!

Jinny Newlin said...

Love, love, LOVE the way stamping looks on book paper! And your glittery frame and vintage, cameo detail are FANTASTIC!

Tracy said...

Gorgeous! The glitter is just right and that cameo is so lovely set in that delicious silk ribbon. Beautiful project Ros!

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE this, Ros! Especially the blue cameo! GORGEOUS card!

Anonymous said...

Ros, this is gorgeous!!! I really LOVE those flowers inside the frame!! Just lovely!

Diane said...

Another fun challenge, a beautiful card by you...great idea to use the "book paper" for the background of your image...pretty color choice, too!!

Ulina / Apricot Bubbles said...

Light blue is one of my favourite colors at the moment - so I really like your card :-)
The flowers look so delicate on the bookpage and the glittery frame is the perfect completion!
Have a nice day!

Mrs Beez said...

Absolutely beautiful and a delicious colour combination. Love it!

Unknown said...

Beautiful! I like the colors and the interesting details! )) Cameo is really wonderfull!

Zue said...

What a lovely creation. Reminds me of the lovely seasons yet to come. Very pretty!
Xxxx

Heidi said...

Beautiful!
Lovely details:)
Hugs, Heidi:)

Michelle said...

Oh so dreamy!! Lovely frame and cameo!