Wednesday, August 21, 2013

You Colour My World

Hi there! 
You colour my world ... did you know that? 

The Papercraft Star Inspiration photo is just full of colour this week


Doesn't it look delicious? 
You can go with the colours or the fruit ... perhaps the shapes that you see in there

I love the colours and I also love the chevron and lattice shapes and this is my card


I had it in my head to do paint splats ... using the colours in the photo ... unfortunately I don't have a stamp remotely like paint splats ... nor do I have all those colour inks


So I used Adobe PSE to make my background and cut the lattice shape using my Cameo
The sentiment is also computer generated


A few buttons just finish this off ...

My talented team mates have some lovely interpretations of this photo challenge if you are looking for more inspiration ... please hop over to the blog to take a look and I hope you will feel inspired to join us this week ...

If you are interested in knowing how I made this background or any other backgrounds using PSE ... Please come back tomorrow and I'll have a full tutorial for you

Thanks for your visit 
Till soon

~ Ros ~




23 comments:

Astrid Maclean said...

Wow, fab colourful card, love how you used the buttons!!

Zue said...

All I can say is ....I love this
:)
Sue xxxx

Sasha said...

Such a wonderful interpretation of the photo, Ros. Love those juicy colours and great Cameo work, too x

Sleepy Stamper said...

Love these bright colors Ros! I will be back tomorrow for the tutorial for sure! I just have to know how you did that in PSE!
Hugs,
Anitra

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Wow - that is some pretty fantastic "paint splatters"! Love your card Ros!

Deanne :)

Sylvia said...

What a fun card you made, Ros, love the computer generated splat background! Your lattice is perfect for this card, it makes a nice floral scene behind the fence! Have a wonderful Wednesday.

Ulina / Apricot Bubbles said...

Fabulous card, Ros! It spreads good mood and puts a huge smile on my face! Love all the buttons and colors!!!
Have a nice day today!
Uli

Unknown said...

Oh wow Ros, I can see the master has been at work here! Love the bright, vivid colours you've used and what a brilliant idea to use the lattice, too! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Barbara said...

Yes, the buttons are the best! The colors are unusually strong for you but you sure hit the spot!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is such a pretty card! I love the background!

Mrs Beez said...

Your background is so artistic and very clever, I love it. Fabulous with the lattice. A really inspired interpretation of the picture - awesome!

Anonymous said...

Dear Ros, can I have your autograph? :-) This is one spectular card!!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Wow Ros! I LOVE your gorgeous card! The splash of colors look fabulous and that sentiment is the perfect fit! Thanks for the inspiration!

Michelle said...

The background looks awesome behind the lattice!

Diane said...

Beautiful, bright, happy colors, and looks good enough to eat!!

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your BG, Ros and the lattice in front of it with the fruit and buttons! Totally delightful!

Unknown said...

Fantastic work with the background, card and video Ros!!! You are so talented!

Heather Rogers said...

Super fun card, Ros. I love the lattice front and darling button embellishments. :)

Tracy said...

Those splashes of color are so eyecatching Ros. Love the mix if them with the lattice work. Pretty! Hugs!

Jacqueline said...

WOW, that is absolutely gorgeous!! What great inspiration from your photo!!

Maria said...

So colorful and fun!!!

Unknown said...

I love all the color here. What a fun card.

Hugs~

Jinny Newlin said...

Oh, this is just too fun and so deliciously packed with color! LOVE! And those little fruit bits are the perfect finishing touches!