Tuesday, December 31, 2013

City Crafter Fan Club

Hello ...

We're on the last day of  2013 ... Are you ready for celebrating tonight? 
It's always bittersweet for me ... I lost my Mum on New Years Eve 

Today of course is our last Challenge of 2013 at City Crafter and our hostess this week is our creator Kirsty

All year long Kirsty has worked hard to bring these challenges to you, co-ordinating all the Sponsors and Guest Designers ... leaving comments etc., She's an amazing hard working lady that I'm proud to call my friend ... and I love being on this team of lovely ladies

Kirsty's challenge to us this week is called Fan Club
 Create a project that is related to a sport of any kind ... eg. football, golf, rugby, netball

My card was made weeks ago so it's a Christmas card ... but it does feature a sport ... Ice Skating is a sport right?


I loved going to the rink when I was young ... not that I was much good but I still loved it
I cut those sweet skates on my cameo and then just coloured them, silver embossed the blades and drew some eyelets and laces


In my house football reigns ... hence I spend a lot of my time in my craft room ... but if I watch a sport it has to be Ice dancing ...

We'd love to see your creations this week and we are offering a GD spot to the winner too ...

Can I just take this opportunity to wish you all a wonderful 2014 

Thank you all for visiting my blog and leaving your sweet encouraging comments ... Every day I am inspired by your creative talent and blessed by your friendships ...

Enjoy your celebrations and keep safe

~ Ros ~





14 comments:

Zue said...

Ah, Ros...that is sad!
I lost my mum and dad just before Christmas, a few years ago!

Best thing is to keep busy!
Xxx

Sylvia said...

Fabulous card, love your colors, Ros! Have a fun Tuesday!

Diane said...

Another beautiful card. Every time I see you use your Cameo to make your lovely projects, you make me want one. I am sorry about your Mum..am thinking of you my dear friend!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Awww... thanks for the kind words my friend, you are a great contributor of CCCB as well, I am so glad to have found you!
Happy 2014 my friend!
I love your pretty card, those skating shoes are lovely!
Tell me about football, I sort of grew up with soccer as well, and my brother is a big liverpool fan, Lione is Man U, can't you imagine?

Lynnda said...

I love your beautiful card! Thank you so much for being a great blogger friend... Happy New Year! Hugs...x

Barbara said...

Happy New Year to you as well - I'm so much looking forward to seeing a whole new year of creations from you! And sure ice skating is a sport... though if on skates, I personnally prefer hockey! Will never forget Torvill/Dean perform the Bolero... was that in Sarajevo? Sends shivers down my soine just thinking about it! Yes, it was Sarajevo, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2zbbN4OL98

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful card Ros! Love the pretty ice skates! Thanks for the inspiration! Happy New Year!

Tracy said...

Your coloring made those skates look so real Ros. Great frosty feel to your card and oh yes, skating is definitely a sport. It takes too much skill not to be. LOL Hugs!

Davi said...

Gorgeous! I love the ice skates popped up and the soft blues give such a frosty look perfect with the skates ;)

Unknown said...

This care is so pretty Ros..

Happy New year to you my friend.

Hugs~

Maria said...

A gorgeous wintery card, Ros! Love the pretty paper and those wonderful ice skates...well done!

Unknown said...

So loving this card!!!

Sue Lelli said...

This is a BEAUTIFUL Christmas card and ice skating IS a sport - it's in the Olympics, just like ice dancing! LOVE how feminine this card is! Football has been on TV day and night in my house too although it's the U.S. kind! LOL!

Darnell said...

Sorry I'm so late getting to see this, Ros! I've had Mister home for two weeks over Christmas and he has messed up my routine of visiting. I don't know how we are going to make it when he fully retires, but that's another story! Your card is sweet and beautiful! I never learned to ice skate, but I agree with you, my favorite sport on television is ice skating!! I hope you have a wonderful week! Hugs, Darnell