Sunday, December 22, 2013

Our Beautiful World

Good Morning! 

The new prompt today at Our Beautiful World is

Christmas

I've seen a lot of Christmases and many things have changed over the years from those magical  childhood days ... full of excitement ... to the utter joy of being a Mother myself and sharing the magic with my son ... I'm blessed in that we have never spent a Christmas apart

The story of Christmasa wonderful story whether you believe or not ... remains in my heart... 
And I believe in miracles

I'm not about bright lights and showy things ... 

But red berries and snowy pine cones will always be Christmas to me



And this year just a simple Christmas tree ... The little girl ornament was gift ... she symbolises friendship


Important to me all year round ....


Then there are Angels who remind me not only of the Christmas story but of those who are no longer here and the blessings of those who still are

We'd love you to share your Christmas photos at


And maybe tell us the story behind them ... and what makes it special for you

Wishing you a beautiful day and a Christmas full of magic, joy and happiness

~ Ros ~










16 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Merry Christmas my friend!

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful photos Ros!

AppleApricot Wen said...

What a beautiful Christmas post Ros, it speaks peace and love to me. Beautiful photo of that red berries. Wishing you a sweet and merry Christmas filled with love. Hugs

Poppy said...

Ros,

What lovely words today with your pretty images. So true, aren't they? Christmas is about the birth of Jesus and we celebrate that miracle.

Your first photo of the berries is beautiful.

Merry Christmas to you!

xo
Poppy

Heather Rogers said...

Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas. :)

Heidi said...

Beautiful photos!
Merry Christmas Ros!
And thank you for all your sweet comments. And for all the inspiration I get when I'm visiting your blog:)
Hugs, Heidi:)

Alexa T said...

So touching message, sensitive and evocative for what Christmas should be... Miracles... well.... it seems to happen all the time... we just must try to feel and see them... Thank you so much for sharing your post with us, too!! All the best and a Merry Christmas, too!

Unknown said...

I, too, believe in miracles, in the goodness and kindness of people, even though when your heart gets trampled on. There's no place for bitterness, we just have to keep opening up our hearts to new people we meet, for they were never part of your life until then. That's one of the facets of the Christmas spirit to me. I'm always struck by your unconditional love for your son Ros, and I'm grateful that you two are so close. Merry Christmas to you dear friend and to all your loved ones, hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Lynnda said...

This may look simple .... but its beautiful and elegant! Love it... hugs..x

Davi said...

I do believe the Christmas Story and the greatest gift ever given! Your words are inspiration for the hear Ros! Have a Wonderful Blessed Christmas :)

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

Lovely photos Ros and a beautiful Christmas atmosphere you've captured. Have a wonderful and magical Christmas, full of family love and friendship. From my family to yours. ..xx

Deb Hickman said...

Stunning photos, I love your ornaments. Have a very Happy Christmas and a Happy New Year. X

Barbara said...

Oi, I was sure I had commented on this already... anyhow, the red berries and snowy pine cone - I wouldn't have thought of that particular combination but it sure is beautiful! As are your other pictures!

Diane said...

Gorgeous "Christmas" photos, perfection in my eyes!!! Love them, simply elegant!!!

Unknown said...

This is such a wonderful heartwarming post my friend. And I loved your photos.

Hugs~

Sue Lelli said...

GORGEROUS photos, Ros! THX!