Saturday, November 22, 2014

More Balloons

Hello 
I hope you are all well ... 
For my friends across the pond that are experiencing bad weather please be safe - my thoughts are with you 
My SIL flew out to Memphis last Wednesday and will be visiting Atlanta and a few other places this week - she was deciding what clothes to take - I'm sure she'll be ok

Tomorrow is my husband's DIL's birthday so I made a card featuring those balloons again ... they are so easy when you need a quick card


I partially cut the circle and then laid the balloon die over the place I didn't cut - ran it through my BigShot and partially cut that too which gave me a base to adhere another large balloon on top


The balloons were cut from a scrap of CS that I previously had splattered with gold paint so I followed through with some gold splatters on the which BG


My day isn't going to have enough hours in it ... I've some new goodies to play with, a club project to organise and a friend coming ... Not to mention cooking a roast dinner for this evening - at least my baking is started...

Enjoy your day and thanks for looking in

Till soon

~ Ros ~



15 comments:

Sue Lelli said...

Love how you die cut the window and those FAB balloons! The splatters are so fun, too! Great BD card, Ros!

The Polka Dot Closet said...

You had me at a roast for dinner!!!! YUm. Your card is absolutly gorgeous, you make it sound so easy! She will love it!

Carol

Samra said...

What a stunning CAS card Ros! I am glad you had some time in the day to create this beautiful card, and don't let that roast overcook :)

Maria said...

A very beautiful fun bday card, Ros! Wonderful splatters of paint in the background and on the balloons! Such pretty gold embossing, too!

Mona Pendleton said...

Super cute card Ros! Love the sparkly balloons! The sequins scattered about adds a great touch!

Greta said...

How do you come up with all these great designs?! Another wonderful card--love everything about it--so creative, Ros!

Manuela said...

all your last cards are beautiful,love the balloons on this card. They give always a happy look :-)

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful card my friend. Always love to see what you create.

Hugs~

Barbara said...

Oh, how pretty! I have a feeling we'll be seeing a lot more of these balloons!

Darnell said...

You can't beat those balloons for sure, Ros, but you've raised the bar by creating that stunning circle design! This one is getting pinned!! Hugs, Darnell

Sylvia said...

Always love your birthday cards, Ros, love the balloons and your window!

Tracy said...

This is so fun! I love every part of the design. Splatters, sequins, fun dies...it's great! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!! I'm sure he loved it!!

Unknown said...

So very festive! Love the splattered balloons and pretty sequins on your card Ros!
Ira’s Crea Corner

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Totally fun, and I love the pretty colors too!