Sunday, February 22, 2015

Circle

Hello ...

 I'm not going to mess up with the prompts this week



Kirsty has picked our prompt and it's
Circle

Well I didn't even have to set foot outside my craft room to find something for this prompt


My altered sewing box has circles in form of buttons and spools...
My little glass button jars have circular lids


And all those cut outs from making my special needs projects were just sitting here


...along with a few sequins and a new unopened set of watercolour paints 


Look at those colourful circles

I'm quite sure I could have photographed many more just here in my craft room ... It's amazing how many circles there are in one form or another... That's the thing about these prompts ... you see things you would have otherwise ignored....

Link up yours with us at Our Beautiful World this week

Have a beautiful day

~ Ros ~

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Great circle photos Ros. I love those button jar lids!

Diane said...

How fun!! Your creative room looks awesome...love the sewing box, and the button jars...hmmm you have me looking around my room, I spot 5 different circles just sitting here!! Maybe I can squeeze in a circle post myself this week!

Barbara said...

Oh, you're right! I could possibly do that, too... the cutouts in particular are all over the place! And what a great collection of buttons you have, there.

Maria said...

Beautiful photos of circles with lovely color!

Stella said...

That craft room of yours is a piece of heaven. Love the photos you shared. Your button jars are lovely; that's my favorite photo of this post:)
XXXXX

Robyn Oliver said...

Ros these are fabulous photos for the circle prompt, beautiful colours too...I'm definitely going to have to open my eyes and take a better look at my surroundings - seemed like everything was square in my craft room....NOT.

Greta said...

So fun! You're right--never realized how many circles there are around me!

Tracy said...

Lots of fun goodies. Hope all is well with you my sweet friend. Hugs!

Davi said...

Circle circles everywhere... Love all the different ones you used from your creative spot :) Have a nice week!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

There are just too many pretty circles in this post, lovely!

Unknown said...

You nailed this my friend. Lots of wonderful circles here for sure.

Hugs, Linda
My Happy Place

Pam said...

You have very pretty circles Ros and it is quite surprising how many can be found when we go looking for them! ;) x

Pamellia said...

Gorgeous photos Ros. As I look around my craft room, I realize that there are soooooo many circular containers and packages. What a kick! hugs :)

Unknown said...

How cool your photos look Ros, fab take on the challenge, love what's in your craftroom and your button jars are fabulous!
Ira’s Crea Corner

Manuela said...

Hi Ros, wonderful shots from all the circles out of your craft room.
Have a good week!

Sylvia said...

Love everything about your photo's, fabulous display of circles!