Tuesday, March 24, 2015

City Crafter 254

Good morning
It's time for a new challenge at City Crafter where I am hosting this week


The challenge I have selected for you this week is

"Lets Go Ombre"

What we are looking for is a card or project that clearly features Ombre colours ... They can be in the form of a tag or a whole card it's up to you and any shade will do- You can paint, sponge or just use papers... I chose the latter for my card


...And in my favourite shades


We have the lovely Darnell of djkardkrations Guesting with us all this month and our winner will also have a GD spot with us ...
Hop on over to the City Crafter Blog to see what the team have come up with this week and hopefully you will be inspired to get out your inks and papers and join in with our challenge 

I do hope you are having a good week

Thanks for your visit and all your sweet comments

~ Ros ~

18 comments:

Mrs Beez said...

Love your ombre. Great card, the little butterfly is a great finishing touch.

Pamellia said...

Beautiful Ros. Your ombre background is so soft and subtle, love the blues. The green sprig and little butterfly really bring a wonderful touch of spring to your card. hugs

Sylvia said...

Beautiful fresh card, Ros, love the blue and green! Have a lovely day! Warm here today!

Davi said...

Wonderful card Rjos, love the ombre colors you chose!

Mona Pendleton said...

Very pretty Ros! The little butterfly looks so delicate! Love all the rhinestones scattered about!

Maria said...

Gorgeous card, Ros! Love the ombre colors, leaves, and butterfly!:-)

Darnell said...

Mmmm, I'm loving the shading you have done for the ombre, Ros! Such a soft gorgeous color and I never tire of seeing your floating leaves on your designs! They add so much movement and grace! Thank you for the honor and pleasure of guesting with you again this week at CCCB!! Hugs, Darnell

Barbara said...

Beautiful card... the color palette is breathtaking!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

It is a wonderful creation, and the blue ombre is so smooth, it is perfect!

Stella said...

We're sisters; I know for sure:) Sweetie I LOVE this. Right up my alleye; I had so much fun with this theme! That quote is perfect and the design is fab. I am soooo looking forward to be able to make a few things together!
Have a lovely evening!
XXXXX

Samra said...

Your cards are so classy Ros, I can't get enough of them!!! Love the design, ombre effect is presented in it's perfection and that little butterfly is out of this world with it's beauty!! Love it!!!

Diane said...

When I first saw this card I went "wow"...like I said you are so good adding the bits and pieces....soft and pretty and "wow"!!!!

Zue said...

I love this blue you are using at the moment. It somehow goes well with spring:)
Sue x

Anonymous said...

Such beautiful colors Ros, gorgeous!!

Greta said...

Fresh & beautiful, Roz!

Unknown said...

So beautiful. I love the color combo you used here. And the little butterfly adds the perfect touch.

Hugs~

Manuela said...

beautiful card Ros, love always your style on cards!

Tracy said...

Here I am running behind again but I've been saving up your treasures to ogle. :-) These colors are so soothing and you've added just the right touch of bling. :-)