Thursday, March 19, 2015

Flap Opening Card

Hello ...

Today I'm sharing another card from the online class and this one I've taken from Carissa Wiley's example ... It's using your dies to create a flap opening


I sponged Avery Elle's Sea Glass ink through a Memory Box stencil for my BG and added a strip of paper from MME before partially cutting through using one of the Lil'inkers stitched rectangle dies to make a flap


I also added a few sponged circles to my base card and stamped under the flap ( stamps are from Clearly Besotted) and finally added a frame cut from 2 of the rectangle dies


I think this is really a fun way to use my dies and I'll be trying this again


Thanks for letting me share with you ...

Till soon

~ Ros ~


19 comments:

Pamellia said...

Brilliant Ros! I love hidden elements and this one is so amazing! Love your glittery frame too! hugs :)

Unknown said...

So creative. What a wonderful idea. A fabulous card my friend.

Hugs~

Diane said...

Oh my goodness...your card is AMAZING!! so pretty..love the inked dots and the colors,....how did I miss this class..lol....well, at least I can enjoy your beautiful creations!! Have a nice day...we have snow flurries predicted for tonight!

Manuela said...

Super, love interactive cards, and your choice of colors!

Linda Breedlove said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!! My goodness, lady. You are really soaking in that class and it's becoming part of you. Your card is prettier than their examples... and yes you've talked me into taking it, LOL. I signed up yesterday, went through all the lessons and will now get down to work. Thank you, my friend! As always, you're an inspiration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hugs!!!!!!

Davi said...

Love that disguised flap Ros a fabulous card :)

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a pretty card Ros! Love the shimmery silver frame!

Maria said...

What a fun card, Ros! Love the flap to reveal a great sentiment! Very pretty sponged circles and fab arrows, too!

Astrid Maclean said...

Beautiful! I just love what you did here, it looks gorgeous!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Sure is amazing!!!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome Ros! Love the colors and the use of the die!! :-)

Kara Lynne said...

That looks like a great way to use dies! Your card is so cool! I love the sponged background.

Unknown said...

Love your take on the window flap card from class. The colors are gorgeous!

Greta said...

So clever & fun! Such a beautiful, modern look, Ros--love it!

Barbara said...

You are so creative these days, you leave me breathless! Another wonderful creation.

Unknown said...

That is pretty amazing indeed Ros, what a splendid idea, such an interactive card! Fun!
Ira’s Crea Corner

Tracy said...

That's a really fun way to add some interaction to your card. Glad you're enjoying your class.

Sylvia said...

Fun card, Ros, love the opening!

Mrs Beez said...

Oh this is just so clever, the possibilities are endless. Love it.