Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Tag It

Hello ...

This is my second post today ... I don't usually post twice on CCCB day but I wanted to squeeze in a challenge ...

The lovely Kara Lynne has joined the DT over at 


And though I don't often make tags - I really wanted to play along...
This is the inspiration tag


I just love the red and blue and that coil of twine ... Here's my take


I stamped and embossed a piece of CS in white and then sponged two different inks for the blue background. I had a little boat already cut out so I also sponged the sails and boat with inks too


A white gel pen added a little more interest ... The stamps I used are by WPlus9
 In place of a coil of twine I used silver thread for waves and some craft rope for the hanger and finally backed it all onto a scrap piece of grey CS.

Ok that's all for now ...

Have a beautiful day/evening

~ Ros ~








13 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Wow, I love this, might just be my new favorite!

Tracy said...

It turned out so cute. I really like the fun way you created the waves with the thread. Hugs!

Greta said...

Oh how amazing! The thread for waves is just fabulous, Ros!

Sylvia said...

So fun, love your red, white and blue sail boat tag, Ros! Happy Wednesday!

anja curvers said...

Wow this is such a beautiful tag realy love it. Thanks for joining us over at Tag You're It.

Pamellia said...

Fabulous Ros. Love how you created your waves! hugs :)

Barbara said...

Such a cute tag! I don't think I've ever made one... but I might be off to a promising start as I bought a few kraft blank tags...

Stella said...

I love every detail of this gem. That polka dotted sail is such a fun detail!
XXXXX

Jeanne J. said...

The details made such a huge difference! Smitten with the cloudy sky and the silver threads for waves - really unexpected and oh so clever!

Manuela said...

fantastic card!

Diane said...

Wow..another beautiful creation...makes me want to be at the lake...we are going tomorrow actually!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Super cute Ros! That sail boat looks spectacular!

Robyn Oliver said...

Cool tag...and congrats on the win