Saturday, August 08, 2015

True Friends and Happy Mail

Hello there...
It's a beautiful morning and the sun is shining at long last!

Today I have a card that I made for a friend's upcoming birthday and also some Happy Mail to share
Here's my card first


I love these pups from Avery Elle and they are so easy to fussy cut - I used ProMarkers to colour them


The sentiment is from a Christmas set from Wplus9 (Winter Pals) I love to mix and match and you can see I did a little sponging here too


The friend this is going to has a young dog called Stanley! I know she will appreciated this

On to my Happy Mail ... A beautiful card arrived from my sweet friend Sue Lelli


How gorgeous is this! Looks just like me too Lol! 
Then just this morning I got a package from my dear friend Stella with another gorgeous card and prettily wrapped gifts


Want to know what's inside?


Gorgeous little wooden shapes!! Look at those little flip flops!!
I'm one lucky lady!

Thank you Sue and Stella ... One day the 3 of us will get together and it will be a blast!

Wishing you all a beautiful day

Till soon

~ Ros ~



11 comments:

Diane said...

Adorable card...those little critters are so dang cute and colored so perfectly!! I just love it...and your sponging is always so beautiful, I can't get the hang of it for "nuthin"!! And what a lucky girl you are, beautiful cards and such adorable wrapped packages...and fun wood shapes, and I love the little flip flops too!! When you get together I wan too come, too..LOL!!

Pamellia said...

Such a sweet card Ros, I just love that sentiment about friends! Isn't happy mail a wonderful thing, it's like Christmas all year round! hugs :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Totally fun!

Tracy said...

Awww your pups make a darling card. I'm sure Stanley's owner will love it. I can't wait to see what you make with all those cute little wooden pieces. Hugs!

Jinny Newlin said...

Oh, you lucky girl getting all those beautiful gifts! And your card is a gift in itself. Love the details you added to those darling pups!

Sylvia said...

Beautifully designed card, Ros, love your puppy stamps! Your cards and presents are wonderful as well! Happy Sunday!

Darnell said...

You are a beloved woman, Ros, and so blessed to have these generous and talented friends! I think that reflects how generous and talented YOU are! And I adore your pooches-and-balloons card!! Enjoy your day!! Hugs, Darnell

Stella said...

Well sweetie it was fun to send a little surprise and I had a fabulous Saturday evening thanks to you. Spring 2016 will be amazing when I'm back :) And with more time to spend together!!

Oops off track; your card is cute but above that it's precious. I love these dogs and your design is brilliant. As always...

Sending lots of love; have a lovely evening!
XXXXX

Barbara said...

Awww... such a cute card! And wonderful happy mail, too! The flip flops were the first that caught my eye, too!

Greta said...

Oh that sweet Stella & talented Sue! You are a lucky lady, Ros--as is Stanley's mom who will adore your darling card! You make every card special!

Robyn Oliver said...

The cutest friends card Ros and what lovely friends - always great to get mail and pressies ... those little wooden shapes are the best.