Sunday, September 20, 2015

Our Beautiful World

Hello and good morning!
Whilst you are reading this I hope to be soaking up some sun and relaxing in Majorca...

Today at


Manuela picked the prompt
"Assorted"

We have lots of those don't we ... Here are some of mine


Assorted little birds I bought for a project at Thursday Club ... Aren't they sweet!


Assorted buttons of which I have tons! I never use them anymore


Assorted sequins - a gift from my friend Stella


And I recently bought a new phone wallet... I love the assortment of images on this


Go visit the Blog to see what my friends are sharing this week and please link up with us at


Have a beautiful day...

~ Ros ~

12 comments:

Manuela said...

First of all..hope you enjoy the sun and have a great and relaxed vacation.
Great performance of assorted things, cute birdies! :-)

Maria said...

Beautiful assortments of pretty things, Ros! Love all those colorful birds! I know what you mean about buttons. I have so many, too! And, your sequin collection from Stella is awesome...so pretty!

Maria said...

Oops, I wanted to comment on your phone holder! It is so grand with the Eiffel Tower and beautiful color!:-)

Greta said...

Great pictures, Ros--hope you're having a lovely relaxing time! I adore your new phone wallet--beautiful!

Tracy said...

Better not drop that box from Stella. LOL. You'll never find all those beads. Can't wait to see what you do with the birdies. Hugs!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Lots of pretty things, I nearly take a picture of my sequins too! Have a fun vacation!

Davi said...

Just love all the pics for the prompt Ros, a great assortment of assorted :) I love your new wallet too!! Have a wonderful week :)

AppleApricot Wen said...

Beautiful photos Ros! Happy cheerful colours gathered together. And love your new phone wallet, beautiful. Enjoy your stay in Mallorca, safe journey!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful photos, Ros, love all your collections, especially the sequins! Happy Monday!

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Ros! Great photos! Love your phone wallet and all your crafty goodies!

mandysea said...

As soon as I saw your little birds.... I did smile! Love birds! Hmmmn... and love love love your box of sequin bling... so many lovely things!!

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I love all the marvelous colors in your assorted collection of embellishments, buttons, and beads. Blessings!