Sunday, January 10, 2016

Favourite

Hello and Good morning!

Today at 


I have chosen the prompt Favourite -Because we all have them don't we? 
Whether it's your favourite season like Spring


When everything bursts into life and birds are nesting, or your favourite bird for that matter...

It could be a favourite memory, photo or place


...Or your favourite people and pets to hang out with


Yeh, I know I've shown this photo before but it is my favourite

Perhaps you have a favourite mod of transport



Or how about a favourite colour


Funny thing about colour ... When someone asks what your favourite colour is, you may answer red, blue, green etc., Me? I like shades of blues, greens and aquas yet do I wear those colours? Not really... would I dye my hair those colours? Erm... NO! Would I paint all my walls in those colours ... probably not. So I guess it depends on the context.

Why not share some of your favourites with us at

Our Beautiful World

We'd love to see them

Enjoy your day

~ Ros ~

9 comments:

Stella said...

Your favorite snow photo is also my favorite. It made me smile; I can see how much you love your son and your dog. My favorite way of transport is an airplane. To fly to you:)
XXXXX

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Your picture with Mikey and your dog is always my favorite, it always reminded of Lione and I, we kind of have only each other to depend on when he was little.
And your were so right about colors too, black is not my favorite color but everyone knows that 90% of my wardrobe are black, LOL!
Fun word, fun post!

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful photos indeed Ros! My fave is you on the boat :) Hope you have a great week!

Greta said...

I always enjoy your photos, Ros! I can certainly see why that is your favorite photo--truly a treasure! The joy just shines through!

Davi said...

I love your different photos Ros! Some very special memories, can see why they are your favs!

Ariadne said...

I adore all hues of blue too!AriadnefromGreece!

Chriss Blagrave said...

Treasures! Love these...thanks for sharing!

Diane said...

One again fabulous photos, I still think you need to make a book of all of them, so interesting and fun!

AppleApricot Wen said...

Hi sweetie, I loved this word you chose! And also the wonderful favourites you share yourself. Your precious family and sweet dog, fond memories. And shades of blue is my favourite too :) Especially sea-blue aqua kind of blue. But not in my hair, no, lol! Sending you hugs and hope you had a wonderful birthday, xx