Tuesday, March 01, 2016

City Crafter 301

Good Morning and Welcome to March!

March 1st is also St David's Day - Patron saint of Wales
Happy St David's Day to all who celebrate!


It's also time for a new challenge at City Crafter


This week's challenge is hosted for us by Marina

"The Elephant In The Room"

 Marina is asking that we use an elephant on our project - I've used elephants many times on my cards, the hard part is coming up with a new design but I think I managed it with my jungle party
I think this is the first time I've used all 3 Ellies on a card and I love these cuties
I did some sponging and a little splattering for the BG, used watercolour paint for the leaves and the branch and copics for the elephants

Our Guest Designer this week is Sarah, who won challenge 295 Her work is very diverse... She even makes cute little dolls ... Hop on over to her blog and take a look 

Don't forget to check out the projects our team have created too at CCCB ...
We're looking forward to seeing what you come up with this week

Have a fun day and be safe

~ Ros ~



22 comments:

Sylvia said...

Such a wonderful card, Ros, love those cute elephants and your colors are wonderful as well! Happy St. David's Day, your Daffodil is so lovely! Happy Tuesday!

Darlene said...

OMG this is just totally ADORABLE!! Great job Ros ... you've made Ellie shine once again! Thanks for an early morning smile!

Pamellia said...

Oh my gosh Ros, so sweet! Great background and I especially love the little guy hanging from the tree! hugs :)

Diane said...

Nothing better then a bunch of little 'Ellies'...they are just the cutest!!!

Davi said...

OH Ros what a fabulous card!! I love those cute little guys and the little scene is absolutely darling!! Who wouldnt love this happy card!

Mona Pendleton said...

So very cute Ros! Love the trio of darling elephants!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

WOW love those cute, adorable elephant, such a sweet card!

Mrs Beez said...

This is totally adorable Ros. Gorgeous background as always but the little elephant hanging from the tree is just inspired. Fabulous.

jan metcalf said...

Love the coloring!

Maria said...

All the playful elephants are super darling, Ros! Such a fun birthday card...love it!

Stella said...

All I can think of is ahhhhhh...this is so stinkin'cute. What I love is that you added your signature:) Or better said; I love seeing your work with coloring and watercoloring. You are an expert using these techniques and the result is always stunning. Gorgeous card!
XXX

Kathy Krug said...

This is so cute and creative.

Mac Mable said...

Oh Ros another stunner. Yes hard to keep coming up with different ideas for these cute stamps but boy oh boy have you nailed it. They sure look like they are having fun in their jungle. So clever to pop trees and branches in their trunks and I spot a mischievous one hanging from the tree. Love this one Ros and on 'my' day today...Happy St. David's Day (had a lovely lunch out).

Greta said...

Wow! This is one amazing card, Ros! Your coloring of the elephants is fabulous & you just got Copics--not fair--haha! I don't know how you could give this one away--just makes me smile!

Marina said...

Yes it really does look like a fun party - what a great card!

Anonymous said...

Another beauty and a fun one too, its always a pleasure to see your beautiful creations, coloured,sponged and stamped superbly.

Marie

Tracy said...

What a wonderful chuckle I got from these cuties. They look like they're getting into lots of mischief and I sure hope that tree branch holds. hee hee Adorable Ros.

Lucille K said...

Your elephants are adorable, love the scenery they are playing in :)

Judith said...

Oh, those elephants are the cutest. Little Ellies have fun in the jungle, I have fun because of your sweet design!!!

Barbara said...

Such a sweet card - and you've really been using your Copics a lot, too, getting lots of practice!

Jinny Newlin said...

Eeek! Gotta love those ellies! What a precious, little scene full of such scrumptious details! Great job, Ros!

Jacqueline said...

What a cute card! So beautifully crafted!