Monday, March 28, 2016

Stencilling - AAA Cards

Good morning...
I hope you enjoyed your Easter weekend

Lucky for me that I made a few cards using the Die Cut Stencilling technique... 
AAA Cards has a challenge featuring stencils this week


Though it's not a traditional stencil, I hope my card fits the bill


I cut a wreath out on my Cameo and used non permanent adhesive to hold it to my card whilst I blended some distress inks over it


I love these colours together ... Evergreen Bough and Wilted Violet. The sentiment (Clearly Besotted) was stamped and embossed onto a piece of black CS and a few sequins added to finish it off


It's Bank Holiday here in the UK and my DH isn't golfing, the weather is still not great but it's a good excuse to take a drive and maybe have a pub lunch

Enjoy your day my friends

Till soon

~ Ros ~


15 comments:

Pamellia said...

Wow, gorgeous Ros! Love that technique and those colours you used are completely dreamy! That black banner just pops!! Such a beautiful card! hugs :)

Sylvia said...

So pretty, Ros, love your soft colors! Happy Monday to you!

Maria said...

Gorgeous card with stencilling, Ros! Love the pretty wreath and lovely soft colors! Enjoy the day out for a drive and pub lunch, take care!

Thea said...

Beautiful card Ros, the sentiment in black give some extra's. Love it on that soft background.

Hugs Thea

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So soft and so pretty!

Mac Mable said...

So delicate and so pretty. Clever idea with using the die as a stencil. Loving the pop of black against the delicate colours..Hope you had a lovely Easter and ate lots of Chocolate?

Stella said...

Besides the colors I also love the contrast on this card. The sentiment stands out and the bckground is subtle adds "warmth" to your card. A beauty...
XXX

Greta said...

I love that wreath every time you use it, Ros! Gorgeous card--maybe I "need" to get Wilted Violet!

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Ros! The stenciled design looks fabulous! Love the bold sentiment! Hope you and your family had a Happy Easter!

Jinny Newlin said...

Really love that bold pop of black amidst the soft pastels. So pretty!

Diane said...

Beautiful..so very soft and pretty...another lovely card with beautiful colors!

Tracy said...

Your soft inking looks so lovely Ros. Clever way to use that die cut for a stencil. :-)

Anonymous said...

SO pretty!!! Love the colors you used :-)

baileyrosy.com said...

Such a beautiful card, i love the soft delicate colours and beautiful stenciling. The black sentiment really makes it pop.

Marie

Barbara said...

This card is really stunning - the soft pastel image against the black-based sentiment combine to create an amazing effect.